Cowboys win out
17164726.jpeg

Eagles lose against Niners Dallas Seahawks
Niners lose 1 more game

How possible is this scenario?

Last edited:

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Doesn't matter if we're the 5th, 1st, or whatever seed. We will have to play either 49ers, or Eagles in NFCCG. No matter how we cook this up, we're gonna have to go thru those teams.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Doesn't matter if we're the 5th, 1st, or whatever seed. We will have to play either 49ers, or Eagles in NFCCG. No matter how we cook this up, we're gonna have to go thru those teams.
Playing 2 games at home would be WAY easier than 3 games on the road? Not saying I would want it to happen, but Whiners or Ugles could have a major injury, while we are sitting at home and resting as the 1 seed.
Many Super Bowl winning teams go on a winning streak at the end of the season. If we want to be successful in the playoffs, we need to go on a winning streak.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Playing 2 games at home would be WAY easier than 3 games on the road? Not saying I would want it to happen, but Whiners or Ugles could have a major injury, while we are sitting at home and resting as the 1 seed.
Many Super Bowl winning teams go on a winning streak at the end of the season. If we want to be successful in the playoffs, we need to go on a winning streak.
They on a 4 game streak right now. Lets make it a 12 game streak.

Havic

Reaction score
Dallas has to win out since we dropped the ball on Arizona and should have beat Philly once already.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Dallas has to win out since we dropped the ball on Arizona and should have beat Philly once already.
Yah that Arizone loss for sure never should have happened. I think Dallas way underrated them and got caught in a trap game. Had this updated offense been in effect earlier in the season I don't think that loss happens.

Flamma

Reaction score
The difference between a 5th and 1st seed is enormous.

#1 Seed. They only have to play two games to get to the SB. They only have to play one of the big 3 in the NFC, not both. And it's a home game.

#5 Seed. They have to play three playoffs games to reach the SB. Say it's Dallas. They would have to play both away games at 49ers and at Philly.

To me that's a huge difference.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
We've had 49ers at home in playoffs, was it really that much of a "advantage"? It's still the same team and players.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Cowboys win out
17164726.jpeg

Niners lose 1 more game

Not very likely.

I’m not sure which is more unlikely. Phi losing 3 more games or us winning out. Prob us winning out.

Flamma

Reaction score
We've had 49ers at home in playoffs, was it really that much of a "advantage"? It's still the same team and players.
That year I thought we were considerably worse than the 49ers. I didn't expect to win. We could still lose at home now, but it's better than playing them in San Fran.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Cowboys win out
17164726.jpeg

Niners lose 1 more game

that's tough. we play Seahawks (win)Eagles, Bills, Dolphins, Detroit, commanders

Eagles play Niners, Cowboys, Seahawks, Giants, Cardinals and Giants

Niners play Niners, Seahawks, Cardinals, Ravens, Commanders, Rams.

Eagles have the easiest road, even if they lose to niners today. toughest for them would be Seahawks.

I am not sure if we can finish undefeated rest of season. so we need both Niners and Eagles to lose two games.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Cowboys win out
17164726.jpeg

Niners lose 1 more game

Very unlikely. Matter of fact, the division and the #1 seed could be lost this afternoon if the Eagles win. What is important for the Cowboys is to play their best football when the playoffs start.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Gotta believe.
The rest of the thread says this: worry, worry, worry, worry, worry! Then worry! (chuckling to self)

I'm a simple fan. I just say a prayer and know it will be exciting and good.

Creeper

Reaction score
I would much rather play these two teams at home, especially the 49ers, but I do think it is unlikely.

Hoods

Reaction score
Compare the scores of that playoff game vs. this year’s game and you’ll find your answer.