Ghosts ????

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
The ghost in the Jesus picture was FREAKY. Looked just like a demon. :eek:

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Yeah, that Jesus one was pretty creepy. Stuff like that scares that crap out of me.
RW31 , I might as well come out swinging because i'm bound to slow down. :D Plus, it's always fun to talk about other stuff when you don't want to hear no more draft "rumors."

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Yeah, that Jesus one was pretty creepy. Stuff like that scares that crap out of me. QUOTE]

I'm the same way. The thing that did me in was the show 'Unsolved Mysteries.' Thankfully, I've never seen a real ghost in person.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Yeah, unsolved mysteries was creepy at times. Me neither, but i do believe that they exist. Scary stuff, stuff like that and possesed people scares the crap out of me. Okay let the bashing again.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Yeah, that Jesus one was pretty creepy. Stuff like that scares that crap out of me.
RW31 , I might as well come out swinging because i'm bound to slow down. :D Plus, it's always fun to talk about other stuff when you don't want to hear no more draft "rumors."
We have the same philosophy..i think i mite get 100 posts and i joined last nite!(or this morning, cant remember...)

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Yeah, unsolved mysteries was creepy at times. Me neither, but i do believe that they exist. Scary stuff, stuff like that and possesed people scares the crap out of me. Okay let the bashing again.

Did you ever see the movie 'The Mothman Prophecies'? The whole Indred Cold thing scared the HELL out of me. I'd like to do some research on that whole phenomenon. Lot's a twists to it - an unexplained 'creature,' men in black, catastrophic predictions, bizarre and conflicting time lapses, recorded conversations with some paranormal entity. It goes on and on and on.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Jon88 said:
Did you ever see the movie 'The Mothman Prophecies'? The whole Indred Cold thing scared the HELL out of me. I'd like to do some research on that whole phenomenon. Lot's a twists to it - an unexplained 'creature,' men in black, catastrophic predictions, bizarre and conflicting time lapses, recorded conversations with some paranormal entity. It goes on and on and on.

I sure did, like the movie alot too. Very interesting subject.... i'd be interested to get a copy of your research summary if you ever would come around to doing it.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Leave it to you guys to make this topic go more than 2 posts...

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Sorry we're big ole wusses.... LOL..... But hey it's an off-topic board...why not?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Sorry we're big ole wusses.... LOL..... But hey it's an off-topic board...why not?
I guess whatever works...

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
:D Every advantage, but in all seriousness most of the off-topic boards have been political, so im looking forward to having "interesting" threads or posts.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
i'd be interested to get a copy of your research summary if you ever would come around to doing it.

I probably won't get around to doing that afterall (I'm a little lazy), but I'll definitely buy a good book on it. I'll let you know what I find.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Jon88 said:
I probably won't get around to doing that afterall (I'm a little lazy), but I'll definitely buy a good book on it. I'll let you know what I find.
sounds good. let me know when and if you do.. :eek:

jamez25

Reaction score
the *Orb* pics looked like these people just need to clean there lenses.The Christ picture one was weird.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
AceofSpades said:
I dont believe in ghosts....yet.
Hahaha.... feel free to contribute guys. Wanna get this off-topic place running strong, for those of us that want something else besides qb debates and now rb debates.