News: Giants’ Justin Pugh: Cowboys lucky Big Blue lost to Packers

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
According to Giants offensive lineman Justin Pugh, the Cowboys should be thankful for that matchup.

"They're lucky that we didn't go beat the Green Bay Packers," Pugh said Monday. "If we were going to come to Dallas, we were going to beat them (the Cowboys) a third time."

And while Pugh fully believes his Giants could have beaten the Cowboys one more time, he said after his brief trash-talk that he was in no position to trash-talk at all.

"I actually can't really say that because we didn't take care of our business," he added. "I hope the Packers beat them."

More: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...blue-lost-packers-article-1.2941781?cid=bitly

Justin Pugh:
89d0254d290739df4fbddb2ea0b46567.jpg

0e6862f60e0dd85637892fa5f378235f.jpg

trex.jpg

DFWJC

Reaction score
According to Giants offensive lineman Justin Pugh, the Cowboys should be thankful for that matchup.

"They're lucky that we didn't go beat the Green Bay Packers," Pugh said Monday. "If we were going to come to Dallas, we were going to beat them (the Cowboys) a third time."

And while Pugh fully believes his Giants could have beaten the Cowboys one more time, he said after his brief trash-talk that he was in no position to trash-talk at all.

"I actually can't really say that because we didn't take care of our business," he added. "I hope the Packers beat them."

More: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...blue-lost-packers-article-1.2941781?cid=bitly
Poor Pepe Le Pugh

needs a hug

200.gif

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol. At least if someone from the D said something you can take them seriously. They scored 10 at home, and this stiff wouldn't make the Dallas roster never mind start.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Maybe we are lucky GB beat the NYFG. The world will never know. Will it?

I love hearing other teams yap. They always sound like they're trying to convince someone of something, mostly themselves. I prefer my teams to do their convincing on the field. Quiet arrogance is how big boys play.

jordan4vols

Reaction score
The more I've thought about this the more it makes me laugh saying the Cowboys were lucky. If there has been a luckier franchise than the Giants I've never seen it. Think about the prayers Eli has thrown up in Super Bowls that have been caught amongst all the other things that always go their way. Especially officiating. I got news for Justin...After what I saw at GB, Dallas beats them by 14+ in playoffs. Justin you can take your two regular season wins while you watch us from the couch on Sunday

landroverking

Reaction score
All I can say is, Pugh along with all the NYG fans. Enjoy watching Dallas in the playoffs the next four wks.

negativecreep

Reaction score
Wasent he drafted a few picks in front of Frederick a few drafts ago? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, I'm a bit under the weather. Just thrilled this crybaby isn't a Dallas Cowboy. That may have been the most asinine and just plain stupid quote I've heard all year, leave it to NY.