Giants and Eagles pull one out while we choke

Givincer

Reaction score
Just another thing to brighten up this lovely football Sunday...
Giants and Eagles both won in the final minutes....we lost in the final minutes probably couldn't be any worse of a situation here on Sunday =x

rexrobinson

Reaction score
The Giants came from behind and won....

Giants win
Commanders win
Eagles win

we cannot be considered elite if we cannot be consistant.

Execution even if its a bad play call, it still needs to be executed. You still cant drop the ball, throw it in double coverage or miss a block....

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We had the lead and lost. The Giants and Eagles were losing and won. Pathetic on our part...again.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Only NFC EAST team to lose.

And we do it at the end of the game....like the Giants and Eagles won.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
We had a chance to try to become one of the conference's best teams today, but again blew that chance. We'll have to wait a few weeks and see if this team can put together any amount of consistent, start-to-finish game plan before playoff talk circulates again (IMO).

We're either too afraid or not good enough to put teams away. I'm hoping it's the talent factor, because if it's the former then we have even bigger problems.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
I think it is purly mental....

I dont care if they call 3 running plays right down the middle, the O-line STILL needs to make a block, the running back STILL needs to hit the hole fast, the quarterback STILL needs NOT to fumble the snap...

we cannot consitantly execute on offense...too many missed blocks, too many turnovers, too many penalties. Playcalling is overrated. You call a play, IF the offense can execute it, then the play works.

I dont like running the ball up the middle all day, BUT if we could execute the play called it wouldnt matter what we called.

Bledsoe flat out could not throw the ball accurate today...

Wide outs could not get open today...(and dropped a few when they did)

O-line could not protect very well, and commited penalites.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Even our old NFC East team...the Cardinals, won.

Pitiful.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Jammer said:
We had the lead and lost. The Giants and Eagles were losing and won. Pathetic on our part...again.

Your Avatar indicates that you may have been affiliated with the Air Force?

Actually, the Eagles were winning, started to lose and then won!

flag.jpg