Giants and Eaglets jump out to a quick lead

ghst187

Reaction score
I know its just the first day, but I honestly expected Fabini to be signed by now, being an old BP-guy, ex-Jet, past-his-prime kinda guy. Not overly exciting, but helpful yes.
I'm hoping Hartwig is a Boy by the end of this weekend. I think the C position is as bad as RT for us.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
silverbear said:
No, you can't... there is no way any NORMAL human being can not finish off a good cheesesteak in a single sitting...

No argument there bear. However, that's a basic cheese steak you're talking about (primarily reserved for visitors and other out-of-towners).

Philadelphians normally have a doublecheese steak Hoagie with extra cheese. Those are some huge tasty treats -- you can't eat one of those puppies in one sitting ...but if you do, you'll be useless for the rest of the day!

Dave's Hoagies, or Fufu's makes some delicious cheesesteaks/hoagies. I'll buy you one the next time I'm in Philly watching the Eagles play the Cowboys (bring the BrAintpAint and Hos with you). My compliments.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
One thing about those cheesesteaks ...you can have them for leftovers the next day!;)

Looks like the leftovers are going to go to waste because your boy Bentley just signed on the dotted line with Cleveland.

Maybe you can save the cheesesteak for 5 years while Bentley finishes out with Cleveland and use it to try to get him on his next free agent tour. :laugh2:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Looks like the leftovers are going to go to waste because your boy Bentley just signed on the dotted line with Cleveland.

Maybe you can save the cheesesteak for 5 years while Bentley finishes out with Cleveland and use it to try to get him on his next free agent tour.

Believe it was Woody's Girl who said not to spread rumors until it's official. Where's your link. I'll keep the Cheesesteaks in the microwave until I see your link backing up your rumor.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Believe it was Woody's Girl who said not to spread rumors until it's official. Where's your link. I'll keep the Cheesesteaks in the microwave until I see your link backing up your rumor.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2364025

Make sure you wrap up the sandwiche before you throw it away... if you just dump it in the trash, it'll bring rats... and philly already has enough of those.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
5Stars said:
ESPECIALLY the one's made in Philly! Now, that is some good sandwich...with those big, long, fat, greasy fries! Good stuff...!! Wish I had that right now! ;)
Yeah good stuff...my arteries are hardening just thinking about it :)