Giants are coming OLine be ready

Ken

Reaction score
Giants have drafted some questionable pieces on offense lately but they are building on a defense ready to pressure up front . To that end a good NYPost story today how Don Martindale hired after he was canned in Baltimore uses the blitz just about more then any DC in Football .

Twice a yr this should be a good test for some of the pieces added to the Dallas OLine . Those Ravens defenses came after you and Dak needs the quick drop and fire away . Hit Lamb and co in stride .
I know this will probably come as quite a shock to a lot of Dak haters on this site but...

Dak destroys the blitz.

visionary

Reaction score
Giants have drafted some questionable pieces on offense lately but they are building on a defense ready to pressure up front . To that end a good NYPost story today how Don Martindale hired after he was canned in Baltimore uses the blitz just about more then any DC in Football .

Twice a yr this should be a good test for some of the pieces added to the Dallas OLine . Those Ravens defenses came after you and Dak needs the quick drop and fire away . Hit Lamb and co in stride .

bring it on
I was told on this board that Dak is the best QB in the league against the blitz
Dak is licking his chops right now
I can feel it