Giants at Eagles Game Thread

aria

Reaction score
Giants defense have no reason to play inspired because of that putrid offense. You can tell its sucking the energy from the defense. They have been on the field all game for the third game in a row.
Yup, similar to what we did to them. That locker room is about to crumble, haha.

Satchel89

Reaction score
Just watched some of the highlights of the Eagles and Giants. That 4th down play by the Giants was awful. That's some ugly offense

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
fwiw, this game is a good example of why going for it on 4th down is usually the wrong decision. The score should be 14-6 with the Giants having the ball, not 14-0.

dfense

Reaction score
Tra'Davious White looks real good for the Bills. I wanted that guy in the draft so bad.

aria

Reaction score
The Giants D has given them plenty of chances to do something, and it took the Eagles until late in the 3rd to score just 14pts.
True, just not as dominant as I thought. I knew the Eagles offense was supposed to be good but I figured they would be a little better.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Why do the Giants even have runningbacks on the roster? They have thrown 35 passes and only run it 8 times and it's a 14 point game. They gave up on the run when it was a 7 point game.