Giants at Packers Game Thread

robjay04

Reaction score
So Beckham just costs the Giants points.

That's what I'm talking about!

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I'm surprised NYG didn't go for it.

manster4ever

Reaction score
I've felt all along the Giants will win. Book it! Rub my nose in it if I am wrong. Giants win, hands down.

I've gone back and forth all week, but as the game drew near today I just feel good, solid D beats a good O every time. Plus, thew Giant's O isn't as bad as some say.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
They're gonna like *every* Giants call. The whole nation loves the Giants.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Alright, let's see how great the MVP is against the 200 million dollar defense of the Gnats.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I personally am. While I would love nothing more but to end NYG's season, I can't ignore the fact that they've beat us twice and we simply haven't shown up against them.

I feel better about scoring against GB's defense. A good pass rush next week will also limit Rodgers.

Agreed. Sometimes reality and history doesn't lie. We beat GB by two TD's at their place and struggled twice vs nyg. While GB may be a different team, we clearly match up better vs them.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
LOL .. did you notice the two players 1-giant and 1 packer chest bumping each other? LOL .. looks like it too cold on their brains out there

:cool:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Don't worry. He will have a 360, backflip, helmet backwards through a ring of fire to win the game.

Most likely. Highlight reel player like Julio Jones.

Think he has a bad concentration level at times, thinking about RAC too much. Dez struggles with this too sometimes.