Giants can clinch NFC East next week

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
With a win at home vs Philly.

They'd be 12-1, worst they could finish would be 12-4 and they'd still win that tie breaker against us based on better conference record.

Boysboy

Reaction score
dbair1967;2453965 said:
With a win at home vs Philly.

They'd be 12-1, worst they could finish would be 12-4 and they'd still win that tie breaker against us based on better conference record.

Carolina/Tampa will likely go 11-5, so the Giants pretty much have HFA locked up too.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
It wont matter.

they are not going to change their style of play or give guys time off no matter if they have the division all set or not.

and mark my words. We will beat them in two weeks. With the way that building is going to be on december 14th they are not going to beat us.

It will be the last great game at texas Stadium.

GMen86

Reaction score
theebs;2453974 said:
It wont matter.

they are not going to change their style of play or give guys time off no matter if they have the division all set or not.

and mark my words. We will beat them in two weeks. With the way that building is going to be on december 14th they are not going to beat us.

Words are marked.

The Panch

Reaction score
Not like I think they'd go halfway against us regardless, but I want them to lose so they'll need to beat Carolina a week after they play us.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
theebs;2453974 said:
It wont matter.

Baltimore is our last game at Texas Stadium

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I hope they do win. I don't want to give the Eagles or their fans any hope of going 10-5-1 and beating us out by a tie!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Joe Realist;2454006 said:
I hope they do win. I don't want to give the Eagles or their fans any hope of going 10-5-1 and beating us out by a tie!
Good point.

Boysboy

Reaction score

This isn't the same Eagles team from '06 or any other previous Reid team that played lights out in the final stretch-don't sweat it.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2453993 said:
Baltimore is our last game at Texas Stadium

Yes but it wont have the excitement, anticipation or venom of the sunday night game which brings in the best team in the league, who beat us in the playoffs.

the baltimore game will be a different atmosphere, especially depending on what happens against pitt and ny.

I am not saying we will beat ny because I am cocky or arrogant, anyone who knows me personally or comes here on a regular basis knows I am not. I am saying it because of the emotion in the building that night and the atmosphere.

Think the philly game x 2.

The giants game will be the last great game at the stadium. baltimore will just be the last game.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
GMen86;2453981 said:
Words are marked.

thats it mr. giants fan. that is all you have to add?

I dont know what will happen in the playoffs or the rest of the way.

I just have a feeling that with the way this season has gone, the way the giants laughed at our players last month, its a sunday night game, its the last big game at the stadium ever and the general hatred towards the giants, that Dallas will feed off the emotion and win the game.

Does it change the fact that the giants are the best team in the league, no absolutely not. Does it mean Dallas makes the playoffs, no it doesnt.

Simply, the team is going to ride the enery and atmosphere that night.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
theebs;2454034 said:

I just have a feeling that with the way this season has gone, the way the giants laughed at our players last month, its a sunday night game, its the last big game at the stadium ever and the general hatred towards the giants, that Dallas will feed off the emotion and win the game.

Does it change the fact that the giants are the best team in the league, no absolutely not. Does it mean Dallas makes the playoffs, no it doesnt.

Oh you know you were shaking and spotting. He scared you down to your socks.

:wink2:

GMen86

Reaction score
theebs;2454034 said:

Yes they could ride that energy. It will be a huge game for the cowboys but business as usual for the Giants.

Your boys are the team I would least like to face in the playoffs.

I am glad you guys actually have a question mark surrounding the playoffs.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No kidding.

I want Filthy to have nothing to play for when we play them.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
With the Giants winning today, it's a foregone conclusion they've won the division.

Any shred of hope we had of that went out the window today.