Giants can clinch NFC East next week

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
Joe Realist;2454006 said:
I hope they do win. I don't want to give the Eagles or their fans any hope of going 10-5-1 and beating us out by a tie!

I agree, everytime I see that TIE i keep thinking of the stupid *** bengals who couldn't make a FG in OT which would have the Eagles at 6-6 right now. Go G-Men

tiny tim

Reaction score
There is a chance that the Cowboys last game at Texas Stadium could be a playoff game even if Cowboys are a wild card.

Has there ever been a time when 2 wild card teams made it to the NFC Championship?

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
No matter the record, I still think we can beat them away in the playoffs. Payback is a *****.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
dbair1967;2453965 said:
With a win at home vs Philly.

They'd be 12-1, worst they could finish would be 12-4 and they'd still win that tie breaker against us based on better conference record.

Good, no more pipe dreams about winning the division in every thread and more focus on the realistic scenario's.

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
It is really weird. The Giants haven't won the division yet but already have clinched a bye IF they win the division. How often has it happened where a team has assured themselves of a bye during the playoffs before even winning the division?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
You know Tom, you're a pretty good poster on our site, especially for a Giant fan. However, you take as many shots as you can at us on ExtremeSkins (aka cesspool). Tto me, that makes you pretty two-faced. I can't post there because their mods (lap dogs to the likes of TR1 and Bubba) banned me for pretty much nothing other than calling TR1 out on his crap. However, you try to buddy up to the Skin fans and talk trash about us. At least you should be true to yourself and post in a similar manner on all boards and not be so two-faced. You seem to try to appease the Skins fans on their board and find a common enemy in us. Pretty pathetic. However, you're not alone. There are even several Dallas fans in there that make me want to puke with the way they try to appease the idiots in that cesspool. Just my thoughts.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
When we play them in two weeks, I would put # 41 on Hixon.

I would put # 32 on Steve Smith.

I would put # 31 on Toomer.

I would put # 42 on the Boss.

I would man up and get after their rear ends.