Giants can end Cowboys season again

jr40usa

Reaction score
The Giants will be fired up knowing they can end the Cowboys season 2 years in a row. Not having much to play for they will be loose.

Boysboy

Reaction score
jr40usa;2470916 said:
The Giants will be fired up knowing they can end the Cowboys season 2 years in a row. Not having much to play for they will be loose.

I hate to say it, but it's not like the Eagles left a blueprint to beat the Giants. They just had a bad game, that's all.

Especially if Proctor plays next week, my expectations are low.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Going into the game that will be the approach the Giants should take; but if the Falcons lose to the Bucs than we could still have the #6 seed at the end of next week.

landryscorner

Reaction score
Boysboy;2470937 said:
I hate to say it, but it's not like the Eagles left a blueprint to beat the Giants. They just had a bad game, that's all.

Especially if Proctor plays next week, my expectations are low.

Big Failure on JJ's part to keep Proctor as a backup the guy is a DUD and as soon as he came in the guy was Manhandled like a pup

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Knowing that our season is on the line each of the next three games, if we don't come out and play our best football, we were never a playoff team to begin with. It's just that simple. We win or we stay home. No excuses. No nothing. Win or stay home.

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
The off the field problems will impact the Giants the way it did to the 90's Cowboys. Cowboys win next week big!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Season's aren't over with 2 weeks left. Hate to tell you that.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
jr40usa;2470916 said:

Very true. I dont know what team will come to play. A flat, gutless and uninspired team, or a team who realizes that with one more loss this season is a complete waste.

With this team I dont even know. I would have to go with A. though.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Hostile;2470979 said:

I hate to tell you this, but if we lose next week, our season is over. Two losses in a row at this point in the season and this team is finished. Even if we were to win the last two games (and I don't think we will if we lose to the Giants), we still most likely won't make the playoffs. It's time to put up or shut up for this team. Like I said in another thread, win or stay home.

1fisher

Reaction score
Garland powerplay;2470978 said:
The off the field problems will impact the Giants the way it did to the 90's Cowboys. Cowboys win next week big!

Now that right there is funny!

:laugh2:

kramskoi

Reaction score
jr40usa;2470916 said:
And i can't lie and say that some part of me does'nt wish that they do.

The Cowboys are now learning the painful lessons of squandering the chance that they had last year.

If they get dismantled at home the way they did at the Meadowlands then they don't deserve a spot in the playoffs anyway.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Hostile;2470979 said:

That's what I was wondering. We're not mathematically eliminated if we lose to the Giants are we? :confused:

We can still get in with a 10-6 record. Hard, but we can do it.

But right now, I just can't go through those mental gymnastics. I have to go one-game-at-a-time.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Hostile;2470979 said:

It wouldnt officially be over, but it would be very difficult for us to make the playoffs at 10-6 (assuming we won each of those last two games) without a ton of help.

The Giants game is a must win, as are the other two after that. They have no margin for error now.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dbair1967;2471057 said:
It wouldnt officially be over, but it would be very difficult for us to make the playoffs at 10-6 (assuming we won each of those last two games) without a ton of help.

The Giants game is a must win, as are the other two after that. They have no margin for error now.
I agree with that, but it is not correct to say they will end our season next week. That is bull.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Had we not given today's game away, we would still have some margin for error. Unfortunately, we threw that in the crapper today.

Reaction score
Dallas will be fired up knowing it's win or basically pack it up... I'm sure both teams will be motivated for their own reasons.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Acually the Eagles are looking pretty good right now.....

They play the Browns on Monday night and a 'Skins team that is failing apart. Very real chance the week 17 matchup will be for the final playoff spot. I would be SHOCKED if NBC doesn't flex that game.

:starspin