Giants-Cowboys Entire Game Video?

nickj224

Reaction score
Yes please!

Hey, Dallas22... I am from O-town too. Good to see a fellow rep on the board!

Dallas22

Reaction score
What's up nickj224... Orlando doesn't seem to have a BIG Cowboys following UNLESS they are winning. Kind of sad... but I'm out there every Sunday supporting my Cowboys. I go to a local Ale House and ALWAYS "involved" in the Cowboys game.

Last week against the Giants, I was surrounded by 4-6 Giants fans in their blue jerseys and then it was only me in my white Cowboy jersey... it was tough because I was so outnumbed (I will say that there were a couple of less vocal Cowboy fans near by).

Didn't matter because in the end, the Cowboys won and the Giant fans were pretty quiet after that LOL... It's always a good time, especially when the COWBOYS win LOL

Dallas22

nickj224

Reaction score
Glad you represent loud. I am actually living in China now (teaching), but last year and the 3 yrs before I split the cost of the NFL game ticket with a friend so I didn't have to put up with all the stupid NYG fans that somehow migrate to FL and talk about how great NY is. My question to them was if NY is so great *** are you doing here?

Anyway... it is killing me to be so far away from football. I try to download every game as Calico (and others) make them available. I may be on the opposite side of the earth, but the dream lives on strong!

Go Cowboys!