Giants defense has been stout - don’t get sloppy here

Bagman

Reaction score
Dallas is good, they have Stats Prescott. Dak is going to feast on another crappy team. Love it !!!
So....no matter how he plays, no matter win or lose, you're gonna empty both barrels on Dak today, aren't you ? Ya know, I think there might be some beach volleyball on this afternoon. Wouldn't that be more fun than watching Dak torture you ?

XXLMike

Reaction score
But why oh why would a fan of another team spend time here incognito?…..just seems like a major waste of a man’s life.

I just don’t get it.
If you believe I’m a nyg fan you’re lost..

Redline360

Reaction score
Giants have an anemic offense and I believe their defense is ranked in the bottom 10 last time I checked. We're also like 17pt favorites

On paper Dak and co should breeze through this game. Should be over by halftime.

Have $20 bet with my fellow cowboys fan coworker. Thinks Dak is due for his typical average play. Easy money this week I said give him another week or two

Creeper

Reaction score
Other than the 30 points they gave up last week, they gave up 14 to Buffalo, 13 to the Jets and only 7 to Washington. That's not bad for 3 games.

It is a divisional game so anything can happy. They have to play the game before anyone is given the win.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Theyre ranked like 21st in total defense, theyre 7th in most TDs allowed...Cowboys dont need to sleep on anyone, but stout? :rolleyes:

Vanilla2

Reaction score
#5 Thibadeux becoming a Star .

Don’t give them life - Daboll calling this their super bowl - their chance at revenge.

We need to be full speed here - 100% .

No stupid penalties- no McCarthy stupidness .
MM better have his team ready to play.
Lo siento

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Time to go and concern troll and Eagles’ forum. The Cowboys have completed their season sweep.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
So....no matter how he plays, no matter win or lose, you're gonna empty both barrels on Dak today, aren't you ? Ya know, I think there might be some beach volleyball on this afternoon. Wouldn't that be more fun than watching Dak torture you ?
Are you kidding me? I am thoroughly enjoying watching Stats Prescott torch another crappy team today.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Enjoy the Summer OP ........ see ya next year in another of your stupid "GIANTS GONNA BLOW COWBOYS OUT!" thread.

89-17 b