Giants-Eagles. who should we want to win?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That Cowboys team I saw play on Sunday doesn't look like it will win more than 5 games either. Still early. Don't count them out yet. Just sayin.

Big difference in competition played year to date.

Sydla

Reaction score
I say this is the answer. Giants need to be buried as soon as possible. Put them out of their misery. We will take care of the Eagles ourselves. Commanders will be the Commanders and trip over themselves. They are no threat.

The Giants have a glaring hole that will likely prevent them from being a factor. The Eagles are the less flawed team and the bigger threat for the division. Give the Eagles a bad home divisional loss. It also offsets the fact the Eagles already have a divisional road win under their belts.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Die Eagles Die!! Always & Forever!!

Still waiting for one of yall more tech savvy types out there to make a Cowboys version of this "Die eagles die" remix lol....

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
May the day be filled with boo birds, and an Eagles loss.

Eli has a 10-17 career vs the eagles which is why I am focused on Monday Night. I would a 1st place tie on tuesday morning at 2-1. No point in getting caught up in this game because even if the eagles lose it won't mean nothing if we lose to the cards.

Just like last week when the eagles lost at 1pm and then we lost at 4pm

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Obviously, we're rooting for misery of both teams always.

I'm gonna say it's better for us if the Giants win. Philly already has a win over Washington, we don't need them going 2-0 in the division.

But, the Giants would essentially be cooked with a 0-3 start.

What say you?
Go GiANTS

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
If the Giants win and we lose then what was accomplished?

I hope you don't think I have Jedi powers to influence games. It will be what it is. Someone asked who I wanted to win from the Giants and Eagles. I picked the Giants as it puts them at 1-2 and the Eagles at 1-2. If we lose we'll be 1-2 as well. The best thing about the rest of the East playing each other is one will lose or both will tie at the worst. This is a good thing.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I hope you don't think I have Jedi powers to influence games. It will be what it is. Someone asked who I wanted to win from the Giants and Eagles. I picked the Giants as it puts them at 1-2 and the Eagles at 1-2. If we lose we'll be 1-2 as well. The best thing about the rest of the East playing each other is one will lose or both will tie at the worst. This is a good thing.

I don't know why the question was ever asked like we played and won on Thursday Night and sitting at 2-1. That Eagles game means nothing right now because we have no clue how our team will come out on Monday Night.