Twitter: Giants have blitzed on 43% of dropbacks so far this season

CCBoy

Reaction score
Presscott is usually strong against rushes.

The team has to make more than 2 yards or a penalty before 3rd downs. There is the problem.

Reactions: JPM

Carson

Reaction score
Looks like they will be missing their starting corner and nickel corner.

Dak needs to throw 25+ times

garyo1954

Reaction score
Don't blame him blame this franchise it is alienated a lot of us. This is sports it's entertainment.. that people are not entertained by this clown franchise and want it to be humbled is perfectly understandable. The Cowboys that I grew up and fell in love with no longer exists.
I loathe Jerry Jones so much that I don't even want good things to happen to him he's a terrible person and he is running this once proud franchise into the ground and turned it into something it should never have been
I get it. You're saying, "The real Dallas Cowboys have left the building!"

Makes me nostalgic when I remember the old generation who built this NFL going out kicking butt, then being photographed smoking cigarettes, drinking beer still in uniform shooting the breeze. Just regular guys who played for the love of the game.

Now they spiff up go to the club, get in fights with everybody, and get arrested over stupid stuff. Or shoot themselves in the leg with their own gun (Plaxico Burress).