Video: Giants homer claims Daniel Jones will be better than Dak

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I was one of the guys who trashed the Jones pick, but time will tell. He looks good so far.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Basically...... he's saying "Dak sucks. His numbers are pedestrian. Cowboys fans are living in la la land, always greasing Dak up blindly and that we have thick skulls. And.... referring to his 34-16 win/loss total to cover up the fact that he's a mediocre QB."

AND....."Daniel Jones was a stud at Duke. He'll light up the NFL. Wentz > Dak. It's laughable to conceive Dak could be better than Wentz. You won't hear me say Daniel Jones is better than Wentz, but Jones will be better than Dak for sure."

WOW. Could there exist a rant out there more one-sided and biased? I've never seen more deluded overconfidence. This guy's gonna eat serious crow when his Daniel Dukes dude gets mauled by NFL pass rushers and his O-line can't do anything stop them. Even half of the Giants fan think he's a bust in waiting. Not sure where this guy comes from....o_O

Didn't we already play the giants and Daniel Jones got to play. We saw how much of a stud he isn't. Fumbled the ball and never did anything to support any of this clown of a giants homer's claims.

jnday

Reaction score
I can’t believe that the Giant’s fans would actually like their team. How pathetic can they get. SMH they had the nerve to compare their new QB to the 14 th ranked QB last year too. They must be insane.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I can’t believe that the Giant’s fans would actually like their team. How pathetic can they get. SMH they had the nerve to compare their new QB to the 14 th ranked QB last year too. They must be insane.

FAns be crazee, yo!

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Basically...... he's saying "Dak sucks. His numbers are pedestrian. Cowboys fans are living in la la land, always greasing Dak up blindly and that we have thick skulls. And.... referring to his 34-16 win/loss total to cover up the fact that he's a mediocre QB."

AND....."Daniel Jones was a stud at Duke. He'll light up the NFL. Wentz > Dak. It's laughable to conceive Dak could be better than Wentz. You won't hear me say Daniel Jones is better than Wentz, but Jones will be better than Dak for sure."

WOW. Could there exist a rant out there more one-sided and biased? I've never seen more deluded overconfidence. This guy's gonna eat serious crow when his Daniel Dukes dude gets mauled by NFL pass rushers and his O-line can't do anything stop them. Even half of the Giants fan think he's a bust in waiting. Not sure where this guy comes from....o_O

Maybe Daniel Jones will be a great QB. Who knows?

The good thing for the Cowboys is they already know they have a bona fide NFL level QB in Dak. The Giants don't know yet. And there are a lot of recent NFL 1st round pick QB's that have flamed out, so there is also that possibility for the Giants.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score

So scrub Giant's fan said this, so it must be true then.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Okay, but unlike Dak, Jones will have to carry the load of the entire team on his shoulders, because NYG is that bad.
not only the team or players, but the coaches are bad too, this shurmur is a bozo.
Starting a rookie game 3 with the team 0-2 and the other qb not playing that bad is stupid. What does he think will happen?? go to playoffs after big win streak?
If they were going to start jones, he should have started game 1 and you roll with him and if he does poorly go back to manning.
They wait till the team is in a hole and then want to stick him in a bad situation.

If jones doesnt get hurt, he will be good at times, but he is going to make a lot of mistakes too.
The giants problem is much deeper than the qb, and the HC is an idiot.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Speculation. It's part of being a fan. But in reality LMAO