Giants' Madison knees Owens in the head near Cowboys sideline

Aikbach

Reaction score
Had the refs seen it Dallas would've kept the drive alive and probably won 38-20, oh well.

Smith22

Reaction score
gimmesix;1764950 said:
I thought Madison did a good job of making it look accidental. He did it in the context of walking back onto the field.

It appears to me that it was part of the Giants' game plan to try to get into Dallas' head and make them commit "retaliatory" penalties. The Cowboys have to do a better job of recognizing that when a team is desperate to win.

Agree on all counts. Madison did a good job of making it look accidental. I'm sure if owens does that same knee to the head, it gets called every time though.

About the penalties and our players, sooner or later the players have to start playing smarter football. We can't afford penalties like the NYG game or the Pats game come playoff time.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I had no problem when the refs flagged burnett. that was just stupid. by that same standard this should have been a flag. Especially how Madison was running his mouth all game and got lit. He got butt hurt and pulled out a cheap shot.

I would love to see him get fined for it. Just make it all the better. He gets lit up like a christmas tree and now he has to pay for it.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1764795 said:
Pretty blatant and extremely dirty in my opinion. Would be interesting to post this on the Gnats Messageboard and see how they would spin it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvCKgndcOkw

- Mike G.
WOW I didn't see that during the game... wow that was a cheap shot if I've ever seen one. Not as bad as Haynesworth, but I hope the NFL sees it and fines or even suspends Madison.

You can tell it was on purpose..but, i wouldn't expect less from a classless team like the Giants

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
EastDallasCowboy;1765246 said:
So they were a little dirty?

That's how football, especially division rivalries, should be played.

That wasn't a big hit, it was a little tap.....and I have no issue with it. I'd love to see TO doing this to them.

This isn't basketball, we don't need floppers like Jacobs in that game. This is football, it's physical....let them take their hits. And so long as it's not like Luwan Ramsey's cheap shot, I'm fine with it.

:rolleyes:

That was a BS move...period.

I have to give props to the Great Terrell Owens for keeping his cool. I have to believe that most players would have retaliated after being kicked in the head like that while they are totally defenseless.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1764814 said:
That was dirty, there is no way to spin that.

I agree and hopefully that will be something the Cowboys talk with the league office about.