Giants = Manning could be done

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
as I've always told ya Banned I'm a real nice guy......most of the that that is.

I like Eli and I do wish him a speedy recovery.

Of course I know you're a nice guy, CBZ ... but what's bad for the Giants is good for the Cowboys. Division rivals who we play two times a year ...

That's just my perspective ... but you root for the Giants QB if you want to. :)

Reed

Reaction score
My best friends sister, who I have known my whole life, partied last night with all of the giants players after their preseason game. She has dated many famous people, duke basketball players, brian giles, and bunch of baseball players, and rich oil tycoons. So last night shes at a bar with Jeremy Shockey, Tiki Barber, and Jesse Palmer. Those three went back to Shockeys house where like 10 other players showed up. She said that Shockey smokes weed every day, and she saw him and other giants player toking up. She said tiki was a great guy and was a lot of fun to have some drinks with him. I can guarentee you this is true trust me, I hate this ***** so much too. Just thought I'd let you guys know. I guess this is why Shockey never lives up to potential.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Of course I know you're a nice guy, CBZ ... but what's bad for the Giants is good for the Cowboys. Division rivals who we play two times a year ...

That's just my perspective ... but you root for the Giants QB if you want to. :)

I hate seeing any young player go down with an injury Sir......whether he be a Cowboy , Giant, Skin, Yellowjacket......or whatever.

Interpret it anyway you wish BNA...... :D

ghst187

Reaction score
I can't stand any of the Mannings.
I don't wish injury on them, I do wish that eli just perennially suck and never amount to anything because his little punka** refused to play for San Diego. What a spoiled little punk.

As for Peyton, couldn't stand his goofy*** at Tennessee (0-4 vs Florida) can't stand his goofy*** at Indy. He may be the biggest dork in the NFL. One of my favorite things in sports history was Woodson winning the Heisman over Manning. That was beautiful.
yeah he can play but I don't have to like him. I hope he never wins a ring. I'll root for the Pats to win 10 in row before I'll root for any Manning to win one.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Reed said:
My best friends sister, who I have known my whole life, partied last night with all of the giants players after their preseason game. She has dated many famous people, duke basketball players, brian giles, and bunch of baseball players, and rich oil tycoons. So last night shes at a bar with Jeremy Shockey, Tiki Barber, and Jesse Palmer. Those three went back to Shockeys house where like 10 other players showed up. She said that Shockey smokes weed every day, and she saw him and other giants player toking up. She said tiki was a great guy and was a lot of fun to have some drinks with him. I can guarentee you this is true trust me, I hate this ***** so much too. Just thought I'd let you guys know. I guess this is why Shockey never lives up to potential.
Thank God none of the Cowboys smoke pot.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Reed said:

she sounds like a gold digger. haha

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
but what's bad for the Giants is good for the Cowboys. Division rivals who we play two times a year ... That's just my perspective ... but you root for the Giants QB if you want to. :)

You're entitled to your own opinion BNA, especially on your home MB, but that's step back and reflect what you're saying! That's an awfully narrow perspective.

But perhaps I'm not fully understanding what you;re saying ...it sounds like you're saying that you'd like the Cowboys to win by opponent default, injury or any other type of way in lieu of winning by good strong healthy opponent competition.

I could mention a team that just recently experienced something bad that happened to one of their players, but I don't want to make my point that way. The point is, it's Never good to benefit off of someone ele's tragedy.

wileedog

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
The point is, it's Never good to benefit off of someone ele's tragedy.

Agreed.

Unless of course you're talking about beating the Eagles because T.O. caused complete mayhem in the Eagles TC, and is a distraction all year as he and McNabb have a verbal pissing contest in the media. Cause that's just funny.

(j/k - mostly)

;)

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
wileedog said:
Agreed.

Unless of course you're talking about beating the Eagles because T.O. caused complete mayhem in the Eagles TC, and is a distraction all year as he and McNabb have a verbal pissing contest in the media. Cause that's just funny.

(j/k - mostly);)

Terrell Owens is a unique player -- uncertain how this whole thing unfold. But the jury is still out until the whistle blows signaling the first regular season game against the Falcons.

But I get your point also.:(

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I heard more about this and it sounds bad. MRI results wont be back til later today but Manning woke up and it was very sore according to no less an authority than Coughlin.