Giants may hire another former Cowboy coach (Dooley)

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
iu

LLLOOOLLL

InTheZone

Reaction score
What would go nice with Garrett and co. is If the Giants feel like their QB is struggling this year they trade a 1st and then some for Dak before the 2020 season is over. Grab all the Cowboys.

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
Sure seems like Judge is overly reliant on Garrett to fill out his staff. It doesn’t seem like he has the ability or was prepared to make his own hires. That can’t be too encouraging to Giants fans and ownership.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Looking more and more like Garrett was hired simply because he had a pipeline of coaches they could access seeing as Judge doesn't seem to have any.

quickccc

Reaction score
..so who is really the Head Coach in charge of hiring all of his troops from his previous team ?

So expect Gary Brown to be named RB very soon. :muttley:

Aven8

Reaction score
I think it’s more funny they might bring in Dooley. That dude sucked!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought Dooley and Garrett had some problems hmm.

It was Dooley et al and Linehan who had the issues. Linehan won and the position coaches were let go. Then Linehan didn’t deliver and he was let go.

It’s telling to me that Lal didn’t get consideration here.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
dooley really didn't do a lot for the university of Missouri he has been fired about every where he has been hired

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Stubborn coaches gonna be stubborn.

10 years doing the same thing, got himself fired, and he's getting the ban back together.

I'm just glad it's for another team this time.

Garrett will not make their offense better. The players will just have to do it on their own and overcome a coach that gives them no gameday edge.

Big_D

Reaction score
Jason already sabotaging Judge like Wade.

He can't sabotage Judge cause he doesn't have Jerry there foaming at the mouth at the prospect of his long term genius. We'll see if the Giants are equally as stupid? But no ones that stupid.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Sure seems like Judge is overly reliant on Garrett to fill out his staff. It doesn’t seem like he has the ability or was prepared to make his own hires. That can’t be too encouraging to Giants fans and ownership.

Yeah.. Garrett is getting all of his guys in the room.

Blake

Reaction score
He can't sabotage Judge cause he doesn't have Jerry there foaming at the mouth at the prospect of his long term genius. We'll see if the Giants are equally as stupid? But no ones that stupid.

Either way, he's trying it.