Giants now 0-2

csirl

Reaction score
Not looking good for the Giants. Routed twice. Is going to be a long hard season for them.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Should they intentionally mail it in on the season for draft picks? That glaring failure to address obvious problems could dramatically change things long term in our eastern division,,,I'm presently enjoying the dark cloud of depression hovering over them myselfo_O

Reaction score
Should they intentionally mail it in on the season for draft picks? That glaring failure to address obvious problems could dramatically change things long term in our eastern division,,,I'm presently enjoying the dark cloud of depression hovering over them myselfo_O
the obvious and most covered problem is their horrible offensive line but I think there's others right around the corner. For starters, Eli, who will turn 37 in January looks terrible, deflated and is getting battered. I'd say his days are numbered and soon the Giants will find themselves w/o a franchise QB.

Those will be some dark days, especially with OBJ nearing a big pay day. Imagine that high priced diva w/o a quality QB to help him make the highlight reels.

I could go on but that's a good start in adding to the dark cloud of depression hovering over them.

Shunpike

Reaction score
Soon to be 0-4 after Eagles and Tampa Bay games. FatAdoo driving Giants to #1 pick in the upcoming draft.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Remember when they got Brandon Marshall and they told us how explosive their WRs were going to be?? :muttley:

I think the Giants might be worse than the Jets. Honestly through 3 weeks, they look like one of the worst teams in football. I've seen all 3 of their games. Offense is disgustingly putrid. No OL or run game to speak of. No one gets open. And Eli with his dumb face on camera constantly. It's glorious.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Giants offense is offensive.