Image: Giants players taunting Cowboys pre-game

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Listening to the pre game and the giants as a team all went to the middle of the field and were jumping up and down on the emblem, they were in the cowboys way and the teams had to be separated.

Good times. This s how it should be.

Btw I thought that was illegal to go to the middle of the field like that. The eagles used to do it to start fights. Sounds exactly like what the giants just did and it sounds exactly like something Jacobs would start.

Zordon

Reaction score
Just reported on 105.3 by Sham and Babe.

If this team has any intestinal fortitude, they will win this game. Enough is enough.

1425770_633562523353017_1838976428_n.jpg

Deep_South

Reaction score
Listening to the pre game and the giants as a team all went to the middle of the field and were jumping up and down on the emblem, they were in the cowboys way and the teams had to be separated.

Good times. This s how it should be.

Btw I thought that was illegal to go to the middle of the field like that. The eagles used to do it to start fights. Sounds exactly like what the giants just did and it sounds exactly like something Jacobs would start.

They're jumping up and down on their own emblem?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Amen.

Now Wilcox, Heath, randle, Beasley, Frederick etc.. All know what they are dealing with.

The giants mantra in 07 was we are the bullies. So this team better be ready.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
They're jumping up and down on their own emblem?

It's an intimidation ploy that was actually outlawed in 05 after Philly and Atlanta got into it enforce a Monday night game.

Trying to intimidate Dallas by getting in their way looking for a confrontation. The giants and coughlin are pulling out all the stops today to get the crowd and the team fired up.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds pretty juvenile to me, but I'm not surprised. There's a difference between healthy rivalry and disrespect. The Giants aren't aware of that difference. Never have been.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
We'll fold like a deck of cards. Garrett has removed the spine from this team.

birdwells1

Reaction score
No surprise. The Giants think they can bully the Cowboys and that they willl fold like a cheap suit.

The Giants are usually right. Hopefully they are wrong today.

The Giants have exactly zero respect for the Cowboys.

I agree.