Giants sign Arrington

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
5Stars said:
Not to hijack a thread, but...what did you get for your 98th birthday! :D

I haven't gotten it yet.......Still waiting for my kicker...The football kind.:D

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I wonder how much he signed for.

isn't strahan like 34? He has to stop at some point!

I thought he was in sharp decline before last year, but then he lost all that weight and he looked like 28 year old again.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I will admit, I like what the Giants are doing to build their team. 2 years in a row they have made fairly smart moves that were focused on a goal.

I hate 'em.:jints:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I will admit, I like what the Giants are doing to build their team. 2 years in a row they have made fairly smart moves that were focused on a goal.

I hate 'em.:jints:

And the Commanders havent ? You really are a hater.

:laugh2:

The Giants addressed the LB position last season and had a string of injuries that no team could overcome at the position. That secondary is what needs some work.

I like what the Browns have been doing thus far. They have made some solid moves to try to make that team competitive.

BTW - Does anyone else believe that the Eagle possibly rescinded their deal with Bentley to avoid tampering claims ?

daab23

Reaction score
Catch-22 said:
Hate to burst everyones bubble but Arrington hasn't signed with anyone yet
Link / Info / Source?

I really hope he hasnt because I would love to see him opposite of Ware.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
And the Commanders havent ? You really are a hater.

:laugh2:

The Giants addressed the LB position last season and had a string of injuries that no team could overcome at the position. That secondary is what needs some work.

I like what the Browns have been doing thus far. They have made some solid moves to try to make that team competitive.

BTW - Does anyone else believe that the Eagle possibly rescinded their deal with Bentley to avoid tampering claims ?
I'll take Sam Madison over both your WRs as far as impact. My apologies if that hurts Commanders pride and feelings.

Well, not really.

Catch-22

Reaction score
daab23 said:
Link / Info / Source?

I really hope he hasnt because I would love to see him opposite of Ware.
It's been an hour and there is not a single report confirming any signing whatever, false rumor.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I'll take Sam Madison over both your WRs as far as impact. My apologies if that hurts Commanders pride and feelings.

Well, not really.

For the Cowboys Madison would have been a significant signing that filled a need. But not so much for the Commanders.

And you shouldnt have any Browns hate in you, so what do you think ?

daab23

Reaction score
Catch-22 said:
It's been an hour and there is not a single report confirming any signing whatever, false rumor.
Kool!!!!

I'm at work and I have no access to cable right now.

:(

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
For the Cowboys Madison would have been a significant signing that filled a need. But not so much for the Commanders.

And you shouldnt have any Browns hate in you, so what do you think ?
I hate 31 teams, including the Browns. Why wouldn't I?

I wasn't talking about Madison to the Cowboys. This is a Giants thread and I was giving them some credit. Even though I hate them. The same kind of credit I gave the Skins when they hired Al Saunders who was my top wish for OC.

Football talk without histrionics. Try it. Lots of fun.

On the Browns since you asked nicely. I wanted Bentley over any other FA. On that signing alone I give them credit. Hell of an improvement over Jeff Faine. Their other 2 signings are okay. Nothing to really raise eyeborws over.