Twitter: Giants sign Jaylon Smith

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I think he likes that he keeps getting to attend our games and see his old friends for free instead of having to pay the exorbitant price of tickets.

tico

Reaction score
Good for him, I'm glad he has another opportunity to better himself and his Fam. That being said I hope we run straight at him...

John813

Reaction score
Imagine being blake martinez and seeing giants re-signing Smith over him

Pass2Run

Reaction score
For their team, that could be a good pickup.

NFL teams are like dogs. They see our defense and now they're like, wait a minute, I wonder if they left any scraps under the table.

Fontaine

Reaction score
I hope he sticks in the league, seems like a nice likable person.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He'll be out there running around more than anybody. good for him, maybe he can sell more crap.

I miss him out there pushing guys out of the way to be up front in the endzone celebration.

Praxit

Reaction score
....lol.... no way. NYG pulling some weird stunts. Signing Jaylon is called getting desperate.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Don't get it. He doesn't know their defense and based on the defensive busts we had when he was here he doesn't know ours either.

plymkr

Reaction score
Good luck to him....
Yes, I'm glad he's playing. Wish him the best and wish his career was better here. Not feeling too threatened he's with the Giants. I'm glad his career is resuming and he's getting paid.

plymkr

Reaction score
Jaylon is like herpes, that stuff stays with you forever like luggage!

Shoutout to Murphy :grin:
You mean like herpes how it flares up once in a while then disappears. Yeah I guess that's a good analogy of his last season or two here. Occasionally faliring up then disappearing.