Giants vs Miami Game Thread

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I don't want to take that chance. That's what everyone was saying a few years back when they beat the odds and won. I just can't stand them or Sheli so that's the team I want to win the east the least.

They Aren't Even Close To The Team They Were Back then.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
If I'm going to the movies on Christmas night, I ain't going to the see the one about the negative effects of repeated head trauma

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Sucks Beckham has to play for the Giants. He's just really damn good.

ohiocowboysfan25

Reaction score
They Aren't Even Close To The Team They Were Back then.

I know, they are awful but just not quite as awful as our beloved DC. I just hate them so much and especially ShEli so I don't want them to get to win another division title or any playoff games.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
That last Giants drive is because of the refs. can they drive down the field without help from the refs?

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
I've changed my mind. That's not a catch. Not with that ball dragging along the ground like that. No way.

The ball moved at the end of process after the WR hit the ground.

What is a catch?

Last edited:

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I know, they are awful but just not quite as awful as our beloved DC. I just hate them so much and especially ShEli so I don't want them to get to win another division title or any playoff games.

Giants cannot beat seattle or carolina so you don't have to worry about that

StarBoyz83

Reaction score

They aren't winning the east

Lodeus

Reaction score
Love how Dez is considered a jag now. You guys are nuts. That dude is a td machine when healthy and a real qb throwing to him.