Giants Week

RonWashington

Reaction score
On to the next chapter it’s Giants week and they go into New Orleans and win in OT. Takes pressure off them to get the first win plus they play us tough every year no matter the record.

I don’t think Barkley and the Giants can run effectively enough to keep DQ off balance so it’s up to Jones and his receivers to score enough to keep up with Dallas which I just don’t see happening.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Xavier McKinney took a 100 % of the defensive snaps in the win against the Saints . I imagine Kellen Moore is paying attention .

Flamma

Reaction score
The only thing I'm worried about is Barkley. Have the Cowboys really been tested on the ground this season?

RonWashington

Reaction score
The only thing I'm worried about is Barkley. Have the Cowboys really been tested on the ground this season?

Fournette and Jones not exactly the B team . I will say the key to beating Dallas is stick to a balanced attack chew up clock keep Dak & the fellas spectators while at the same time some well placed draws swing passes and this keeps Gregory and co from just teeing off like what occurred to Darnold. This is a big game for JG he’s watching tape staying out of the bars ….

Flamma

Reaction score
Fournette and Jones not exactly the B team . I will say the key to beating Dallas is stick to a balanced attack chew up clock keep Dak & the fellas spectators while at the same time some well placed draws swing passes and this keeps Gregory and co from just teeing off like what occurred to Darnold. This is a big game for JG he’s watching tape staying out of the bars ….

You're exactly right. You know who did that to us? The Rams last year first game of the season. I don't know if you remember that game. They didn't realize they didn't have to do that, but since it was week 1, what did they know? But now it's probably a good idea.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Having seen the Giants up close and personal after the 44-20 beat down I will say obviously Kadarius Toney will have to start on one side opposite either Shepherd Golladay Ross whoever. He looks special .
When Odell Beckham came into the league he gave us fits can see Toney being that kind of game plan headache .

On the other side of the football the Giants were really fortunate to get Azeez Ojulari . He makes that defense better even though they were gashed for 500 he seemed to give constant pressure. Two players going forward the Cowboys will see a lot of in future games.