Gibbs conceding a loss again

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I love how Spears threw Campbell under the bus lol

"They are running more because they cant put the ball in Campbell's hands to win."

sago1

Reaction score
This is a Commander conspiracy to get the rest of the NFL and the Commissioner to come after us for running up the score as soon as we put up 21 points. If Gibbs thinks anything is says or anything his coaching staff does will stop us, he is delusional. I hope our team comes out and plays hard and smart and puts a major whopping on them. I'll be generous and say 38-7 but it probably will be closer.

JerryFan

Reaction score
smarta5150;1767154 said:
I love how Spears threw Campbell under the bus lol

"They are running more because they cant put the ball in Campbell's hands to win."

He does in a round about way. Didn't Spears play against him while Campbell was at at Auburn? I honestly think Spears is just being truthful and honest. Redstink fans just need to realize he isn't much to write home about. It's the same thing we Dallas fans wanted us to do forever and we couldn't because we never had a good enough QB to open up the offense until now.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Without question, Cooley is gay. ...not that there is anything wrong with that! :laugh2: