Gints on top of NFC east , who would have thunk?

NFCE is just not good. Jalen Hurts had 93 yards passing today 93!!!! :laugh:Dude is just not an NFL caliber passer of the football. He really should be playing RB. Dak has never throw for under 100 yards in a game he played the whole game in 11 years. There is no team in our division better than us. Certainly not the sorry Eagles. That doesn't mean we are good, just that they are all as bad as us...or worse...
 
Yeah..guess the Giants are not going to be the NFC east pushovers anymore.
 
Its a very shaky division. If I had to bet on which team can get it together at some point I would bet on philthy.
 
Philly being this bad has opened the gates for everyone. Cowboys might even be able to sweep Philly if they don’t get things on track.
 
anyone with a brain cell, no. Harbaugh is doing everything he told everyone he was going to do.

Only dallas is surprised.
 
Its a very shaky division. If I had to bet on which team can get it together at some point I would bet on philthy.
Man, IDK, Hurts hasn't been good going on 2 years now. I think you're thinking Philly is the Philly of 2024. They are not. Not even close.
 
Coaching matters

They have the best coach in the NFC east…they also have a good defense
 
Yeah..guess the Giants are not going to be the NFC east pushovers anymore.
Once again, they've beaten the Cards, Titans and Cowboys at HOME. The Giants stink. By the end of the season, they'll be around .500. Still pushovers
 
I picked the Giants to win the division this year. Not now with losing their QB but I am still not surprised they are leading this bad division.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,119
Messages
14,668,374
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top