Gints on top of NFC east , who would have thunk?

It’s still super early.

The giants are no longer pushovers though. Not with a legitimate head coach running the show and with the talent they have on their DL.
 
Entering the season the East seemed pretty open and I'm not surprised to see the Giants there for right now. I'm sure these standings will change by the end of the season, and if the Cowboys can make strides defensively I certainly believe they have a good shot to claim the East.
 
who cares. It is a long season and no way do they stay up there.
I picked the Giants to win the division this year. Not now with losing their QB but I am still not surprised they are leading this bad division.
Bad division?it is what the NFL is.One week a team looks like crap, the following week they look great.This is the yoyo that is the nfl season. Make the playoffs and have good health. Nothing else matters.
 
Based on the Giants opening weekend of play and the moves they made off season, I knew that the Giants would be much improved under Harbaugh. He’s a legit coach.
For sure, but I figured they would struggle a little without Dart. Expected them to be good this year with Dart, Nabers, all those pass rushers, Harbaugh, and a run game with a pretty decent Oline, but when Dart goes down for the year, they wouldn’t be the same.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,121
Messages
14,668,497
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top