Gints on top of NFC east , who would have thunk?

Well, thanks to us faltering and Philadelphia a mash unit, Washington not being able to keep the quarterback on the field no other choice but Giants.

I said yesterday don't pick the Eagles to win. Rams are a strong team. Rams probably should've lost if not for a incompetent coach like ours last week. They were able to eke out a win against Philadelphia with this roster.

Sunday without DeVonta Smith (hamstring), Dallas Goedert (knee), Zack Baun (concussion), Marcus Epps (groin), Landon Dickerson (knee), Lane Johnson (personal reasons), Fred Johnson (knee) and Hollywood Brown (ankle), then lost Barkley, Quinyon Mitchell (knee) and Jonathan Greenard (ankle)

Giants problem is their QB isn't coming back. As Winston going to be there QB and can he win? I doubt it. If we can show we were a playoff team, we should win without much of a challenge from our injured foes.
Well I forgot about Hollywood, Fred and Greenard. Frankly I would rather see the younger WRs play over Hollywood Brown.
 
I picked the Giants to win the division this year. Not now with losing their QB but I am still not surprised they are leading this bad division.
You look at the coaching in the east and we're definitely at a disadvantage.
 
Based on the Giants opening weekend of play and the moves they made off season, I knew that the Giants would be much improved under Harbaugh. He’s a legit coach.
There's also much regression in the division.
 
I think I said at the time Harbaugh was hired on this forum that the Giants should not be underestimated or something like that. They have a strong core group of players and he’s a hell of a coach.

Isn’t there some simple way to search one’s posts?
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,173
Messages
14,670,952
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top