Give a Movie Quote without Giving Away the Name of the Movie

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!"
:starspin::clap::starspin:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"I think you're all ****ed in the head! We're ten hours from ****ing fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something, this is no longer a vacation, it's a quest. It's a quest for fun, I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun, we're all gonna have so much ****ing fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our ***damn smiles! You'll be whistling Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah out of your ********! I gotta be crazy; I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose! Praise Marty Moose! Oh, ****!"

Bigdog

Reaction score
Billy there is only 4 of us and there is over 25 men out there.
Ill take those odds.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
"Luckily, my neck broke my fall."

I don't care what anybody says, I absolutely love that movie. :D Plus, doesn't hurt looking at a prime Brittany Daniel. ;)

"You're talkin to my boy all wrong. It's the wrong tone. Do it again, and i'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron."

"My mama always said, life is like a box of chocolates,,,"

Whoa!! Nice one. That's a such a popular and huge movie quote. Surprised it took us until page 17 for that one. :laugh:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
"He Was A Little Guy, Kinda Funny-Looking...Oh, Just In A General Kind Of Way."

nobody

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Kurt Russell spoke only 104 words in the entire movie despite being a main character.

If you listen to commentaries in the DVD and interviews, Jack Burton is the sidekick. They wanted to make a movie about the sidekick. Wang Chi is the hero.