Give a Movie Quote without Giving Away the Name of the Movie

Mcsports

Reaction score
"You know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but no. You got me out here dragging your heavy <expletive> through the burning desert with your dreadlocks sticking out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, acting all big and bad... and what the hell is that smell? I COULD'VE BEEN AT A BARBECUE! But I ain't mad."
That was a great monologue

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"You know, this was supposed to be my weekend off, but no. You got me out here dragging your heavy <expletive> through the burning desert with your dreadlocks sticking out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down here with an attitude, acting all big and bad... and what the hell is that smell? I COULD'VE BEEN AT A BARBECUE! But I ain't mad."
I couldn't remember all the stuff that came before, so I just quoted the "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SMELL??"

timb2

Reaction score
" If I don't get my money I will crack your skull with a baseball bat". " By the time I get out of prison you hopefully just happen to be coming out of your coma and I will crack your skull again because I'm stupid like that".

timb2

Reaction score
" You know your teacher Miss Brenda"?

" Yes"

" SHE'S DEAD"!!!!

" She's dead"?

" DIED A HORRIBLE PAINFUL DEATH GONE GONE FOREVER JUST LIKE YOUR DOG"!!

"My dog"?

" YEAH I JUST RAN HIM OVER WITH MY CAR WHEN I PULLED UP"!!! " EVERYONE AROUND YOU IS DYING"!!!!

" SCREAM"!!!
"SCREAM"!!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty by learning about: Beer.”

nobody

Reaction score
Chung Mee : Opium is my business. The bridge mean more traffic. More traffic mean more business. More business mean money. More money mean more power.
Lawrence Bourne III : Yeah, well, before I commit any of that to memory, would there be anything in this for me?
Chung Mee : Speed is important in business. Time is money.
Lawrence Bourne III : You said opium was money.
Chung Mee : Money is Money.
Lawrence Bourne III : Well then, what is time again?