Give a Movie Quote without Giving Away the Name of the Movie

Bigdog

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember, as a kid, staying up late and watching those games on TV, after Nightline. I don't know if my Parents knew or not, but it was something. I'll never forget that. Was not till years later that I actually saw Lake Placid, for myself. It's really a beautiful place BD. Your lucky to have grew up there, sounds like.
The Adirondacks were literally my backyard. I lived out in the country and the state park was 3 miles from my house. Just walked out my backyard and into the woods. It was great.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
The Adirondacks were literally my backyard. I lived out in the country and the state park was 3 miles from my house. Just walked out my backyard and into the woods. It was great.

I used to do that when I was a kid living in Missouri or Illinois. I could be in thick brush in 10 minutes but not as beautiful as the area where you grew up. That's good on you BD.

Big_D

Reaction score
“Maybe she’s into malakas”

“but these go to 11”

“I’ll be taking these huggies and whatever cash you got”

“38,39 whatever it takes”

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Books were way better RW, if you have never had the chance to read them.
It's the movie that made me a fan of both Brad Pitt and Kirsten Dunst.

I didn't read that book, but I have Merrick and Queen of the Damned. They're both very good.

Creeper

Reaction score
OK, I think I recognize the George C. quote but the bake and drink, you got me there.

Arnold Schwarzenegger - "Raw Deal". I think it was supposed to be a serious line, but in the context of the movie it is actually pretty funny.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
It's the movie that made me a fan of both Brad Pitt and Kirsten Dunst.

I didn't read that book, but I have Merrick and Queen of the Damned. They're both very good.

Yep, Anne Rice, she was kinda out there a pretty good ways from Earth but she wrote some good books.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Arnold Schwarzenegger - "Raw Deal". I think it was supposed to be a serious line, but in the context of the movie it is actually pretty funny.
I like the end when Arnold tells the FBI agent who crossed him and says " So this is what you call poetic justice." At least I think that he says.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.