Give me Cason over Flowers

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
dbair1967;2052677 said:
I really dont want either of them at 28...maybe after trading down to the 35-45 range

David
Look at all the mock drafts. Just about everyone (even the experts) have both of them going in the late first. By your definition they should be good value there.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt;2052875 said:
Look at all the mock drafts. Just about everyone (even the experts) have both of them going in the late first. By your definition they should be good value there.

I agree - either would be good value at 28 and like I said in an earlier post, if you wait into the second, you could be on the outside looking in on both players. Definitely a gamble if you covet these two CB's.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
theogt;2052875 said:

no, they dont

but ultimately if the Cowboys have them rated in that area and want one of them, they should take them

Like I've said for a few weeks, I'm pretty happy regardless of what they do...I know they wont be reaching for guys because of need, because we dont have a glaring need anywhere...we could use help in a few places, but ultimately if we lined up to play today, I like our chances as is...

David

jbsg02

Reaction score
I like Cason and he will be there sometime into the 2nd round, but I doubt he makes it to our 2nd round pick. He's got great ball skills and had something like 15 picks

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
dbair1967;2052959 said:
no, they dont

but ultimately if the Cowboys have them rated in that area and want one of them, they should take them

Like I've said for a few weeks, I'm pretty happy regardless of what they do...I know they wont be reaching for guys because of need, because we dont have a glaring need anywhere...we could use help in a few places, but ultimately if we lined up to play today, I like our chances as is...

David
Rick Gosselin, Todd McShay, Mel Kiper, Scott Wright, Rob Rang -- all of these guys have either one or both going in the late 1st.

And it's been reported repeatedly that the Cowboys are extremely high on Flowers.