Give me your mean, nasty, ambitious

burmafrd

Reaction score
masses; not your poor tired and hungry masses.
I want players that will tear off arms and legs and play stickball with them;
I want eye gougers and knee to the kidney types.
We have been too nice here for too long.
vicious hitters who will stand over the body and bet on how long it will
take the stretcher bearers to get it off the field, cackling with glee all the while.
Players that will, after paralyzing their opponents with deliberate neck breaks, will visit them in the hospitial later on and dance and say"you can't do this anymore and I am happy!"

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
burmafrd said:
take the stretcher bearers to get it off the field, cackling with glee all the while.
Players that will, after paralyzing their opponents with deliberate neck breaks, will visit them in the hospitial later on and dance and say"you can't do this anymore and I am happy!"

Gimme guys who go 8'6", weigh 475 pounds, run a 4.0 second 40, and have one eye smack in the middle of their forehead... I don't care if they've had their rabies shots or not...

burmafrd

Reaction score
I want guys that drool at the sight of blood and want to spill more.

Kobal

Reaction score
here.

domokun09.jpg

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
burmafrd said:

Randy White retired. :lmao:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Ha, :lmao2: ... this all brought memories flooding back to me of a guy I played HS ball with. (God rest his soul)

He was just like the original post described. He was a madman, I saw him make guys cry in practice.

He went from 126 as a soph to 220 as a sr, just from lifting weights and drinking protein powder. (we didn't know about steriods back then)

He was a rock, a hulk, a stud, ... well you get the picture.

He only wanted to get bigger because the was the youngest and smallest of 5 brothers, but it helped in football too.

There are many "Kenny stories", but I will give one example: ... I was on the outside going down to cover a punt, Kenny was a guard so he was running straight down the middle.

The guy from the other team was waiting for the ball to come down, .. just as he caught the ball and looked to see where to run, Kenny hit him head on running full speed.

I swear, .. this kids helmet flew off in one direction, one show flew off in another direction, and the ball went flying a third direction as his body spun around horizontally in the air like frisbee.

The guy was laying in a pile on the ground, and instead of going for the fumble, Kenny was standing over him, jumping up and down, laughing and cackling like a mad-man.

Funny thing was, there was a penalty and we had to punt again, ... they had put in a different kid to return the kick because the first guy was hurt, the 2nd kid never went near the ball this time.

As I ran past him while he was watching the ball roll dead, I patted him on the butt and said, "I don't blame you a bit man."

Kenny went to a small college (he was only 5'10") and actually played both ways for a while.

He was killed in a car wreck after his soph season.

He was a nut, he would run by and rub hot balm on a guys nut sack in the lockerroom, he would pee all over you while standing and talking to you in the shower, he would take a leak on some guys mouth piece and put it back in the case afterwards.

I had to laugh when I read this thread because it sounded like you were describing Kenny.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
For my doctor, lawyer or accountant, yes, ... but not for my defense.

Smart works just as well for defense. Stupid players get you beat such as guys who over pursue or do stupid things that cost you yardage. I want aggressive players but I want smart players who can keep it together on the field.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Smart works just as well for defense. Stupid players get you beat such as guys who over pursue or do stupid things that cost you yardage. I want aggressive players but I want smart players who can keep it together on the field.
I think we want the same thing.

Smart, nasty defensive players.

When I say I like'm nasty, I don't mean they are so dumb that their hands drag the ground and they can't tie their shoes or carry on a conversation.

And when you say you like'm smart, you don't mean they are soft and pansies on defense.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
I think we want the same thing.

Smart, nasty defensive players.

When I say I like'm nasty, I don't mean they are so dumb that their hands drag the ground and they can't tie their shoes or carry on a conversation.

And when you say you like'm smart, you don't mean they are soft and pansies on defense.

I think we found the middle ground here. LOL..... Your right I want players who are aggressive but smart.