Give me your W/L Record Prediction as of today (4/2/14)

Zordon

Reaction score
Home:

New York Giants W

Philadelphia W

Washington L

Arizona W

San Francisco L

Houston W

Indianapolis W

New Orleans L

Road:

New York Giants L

Philadelphia L

Washington L

St. Louis L

Seattle L

Jacksonville W

Tennessee W

Chicago L

7-9

tantrix1969

Reaction score
Home:

New York Giants W

Philadelphia L

Washington W

Arizona L

San Francisco L

Houston L

Indianapolis L

New Orleans L

Road:

New York Giants L

Philadelphia W

Washington L

St. Louis W

Seattle L

Jacksonville W

Tennessee W

Chicago L

6-10

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It'd be disastrous as of today: we don't have a starting DL. I'm not sure we'd win more than four games against a full NFL team with what we've got on the roster at this point, if that. Then again, some of the teams on the schedule are in similar shape right now. The Giants OL is a shambles, and the CHI defense is still in flux. It's way too early for any possible snapshots to mean anything at all regarding how 2014 will turn out.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
It'd be disastrous as of today: we don't have a starting DL. I'm not sure we'd win more than four games against a full NFL team with what we've got on the roster at this point, if that. Then again, some of the teams on the schedule are in similar shape right now. The Giants OL is a shambles, and the CHI defense is still in flux. It's way too early for any possible snapshots to mean anything at all regarding how 2014 will turn out.

I agree, would be pointless to predict right now - but needless to say, most people who try will be at 500 or under for sure. Hell, I'll go out on a limb and say ohhh 8-8 : )

Lonestar94

Reaction score
Home:

New York Giants L

Philadelphia W

Washington W

Arizona L

San Francisco L

Houston W

Indianapolis L

New Orleans W

Road:

New York Giants W

Philadelphia L

Washington W

St. Louis L

Seattle W

Jacksonville W

Tennessee L

Chicago W

9-7

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I had it the same as tantrix, except beating Houston and losing to St Louis. 6-10.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Home:

New York Giants L

Philadelphia L

Washington W (big win!)

Arizona W

*San Francisco L

Houston W

Indianapolis L

New Orleans L

Road:

New York Giants L

Philadelphia L

Washington L

St. Louis W

*Seattle L

Jacksonville W

Tennessee L

Chicago W

6-10*

*Two of these losses (San Francisco and Seattle) will be moral victories

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

I was reading your post with mein usual adroitness when i came to the phrase: "a shambles."
You, mein freund, are probably one of 1,000 who use thise term correctly. As we learnt early in Farmers Branch schools between industrial classes and choralmasters clases, we were taught that "a shambles" was correct and not as ever body write "in shambles."
The teacher who taught us this went to prison on fraud and Mann Act charges but I am sure with his knolege of writing that he will get early release.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
5-11.

Romo coming off surgery, brutal schedule, and a historically bad defense is a recipe for disaster.

tideh20heel

Reaction score
3-13 wins over jax, Houston and once over the giants. I fear it's gonna be a long year.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The giants are in trouble. No run game. Eli will get busted up on a weekly basis.

The Skins are a mess. RGIII won't do well in nfl.

The Eagles won't do well with Foles. Our crappy defense took him out. Other teams will follow. Sanchez needs more to win.

Cowboys. If we go by last year. Hopefully, defense is a little better. 10-6 with a shot at 11-5.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
3-13 wins over jax, Houston and once over the giants. I fear it's gonna be a long year.

Very true.
It will be brutal. not since 1988 will we half more angst than this coming season.
But those of good cheer will know that this new season is a rebuilding year for the D and a better draft spot is in store in 2015.
Ever team go through this. It is our turn.
The thing to do is to focus on our technique, our game plans, our plays and the we we execute and the players conduct themselfs under game conditions.
All this will be informative for the 2015 season. Half no illusions, mens, we half to hunker down and bite down on the beef jerky, stale beer and maybe re-read Cowboy Weekly issues of the glory days.
Our glory is coming, just not this year.

tideh20heel

Reaction score
The giants are in trouble. No run game. Eli will get busted up on a weekly basis.

The Skins are a mess. RGIII won't do well in nfl.

The Eagles won't do well with Foles. Our crappy defense took him out. Other teams will follow. Sanchez needs more to win.

Cowboys. If we go by last year. Hopefully, defense is a little better. 10-6 with a shot at 11-5.

God I wish I could share your optimism

The Natural

Reaction score
I think they'll still be able to get a split in the division. I honestly dont see a win against the NFC West, but they should be able to beat 3/4 of the AFC South. They can luck up on a win elsewhere so I'll say 7-9