Give props to Kellen Moore

Aven8

Reaction score
Ok everyone knows I’m his toughest critic but tonight he rocked. Having said that…..has he been holding out?!?! Where did these plays come from?!?

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I've always supported Kellen. My biggest question was how he'd gameplan differently for the playoffs. He answered my question tonight. I don't want to lose Moore.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
He called a great game. I was worried after the first two series, but overall did an excellent job. Kudos

khiladi

Reaction score
This is a typical Moore game like the one against the Vikings when he was 1 step ahead of the defense, and like the Vikings, TBs defense sucks in reality. They give up a lot of passing TDs and can’t generate TOs. He ran nothing different than he normally does. They went up-tempo, Dak does the QB cadence to make the defense show, Moore sends in the play in real time. Dak is at the line consistently with 12 plus seconds.

Moore will most likely be a HC next year and this offense will implode completely.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This is a typical Moore game like the one against the Vikings when he was 1 step ahead of the defense, and like the Vikings, TBs defense sucks in reality. They give up a lot of passing TDs and can’t generate TOs. He ran nothing different than he normally does. They went up-tempo, Dak does the QB cadence to make the defense show, Moore sends in the play in real time. Dak is at the line consistently with 12 plus seconds.

Moore will most likely be a HC next year and this offense will implode completely.
Didn’t you pick the Bucs to win?

fivetwos

Reaction score
We won and that’s great. Im not about to pee on it.

But those first two possessions were brutal. Yeah there were drops, but the calls were a mess.

You could find yourself down 14 zip against an aggressive team by pulling that crap, and anyone who pays any attention knows what a difference it makes when this team plays with a lead vs behind.

Pass2Run

Reaction score

One thing he did differently tonight was run plays with motion while on the road. Usually, when they go on the road, they don't run many, if any, motions. I suspect because of the noise. He was very creative tonight.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I know we're hard on him, but today was a good game that was called. We have to give him props on a GAME TO GAME basis, let's see what next game brings!!
There is a chance we might actually lose both coordinators this offseason. Moore finally got away from predictable play calling.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I definitely think Moore called a vanilla game plan on purpose in Washington to hide what he had in store now. Cudos to him. It worked out great.

Last edited: