Give props to Kellen Moore

75boyz

Reaction score
Best game he called or year. Or did Dak stick with the calls?
The latter.
But you can still blame him for whatever.
He's this year's pre-determined chosen one (scapegoat).

It won't take long to revert to the Its All Kellens fault 2023 default settings if San Fran's dee makes the QB a little less comfortable than Tampa's dee did, trust me.
Lol

khiladi

Reaction score
The latter.
But you can still blame him for whatever.
He's this year's pre-determined chosen one (scapegoat).

It won't take long to revert to the Its All Kellens fault 2023 default settings if San Fran's dee makes the QB a little less comfortable than Tampa's dee did, trust me.
Lol
Part of it is because TB defense is complete garbage making it easy for Moore and a QB in rhythm.

Look at the yards per separation on these throws. Even on the first TD, where he’s clearly making the safety bite left, the WR has inside leverage. Safety had to bite either way. And the guy responsible for Schultz clearly blows his coverage as it looks like he’s playing an out route to a RB in the flat. That allows Schultz to be wide open.

Second route as well, perfect play call. Safety either bites on the go route or stays for Schultz. Simply read for any QB.

It’s a throw any QB in the NFL can make given that much time.

the third is a pick route, Dak watching the whole time. There is no read he’s going through, just waiting for the crossing route. All he needs is protection.

Last edited:

SackMaster

Reaction score
With the success we were having in the Air, I'm just glad we did not abandon the run.

Pollard was great, but even with Zeke not generating much, they both had double digit carries and 28 total rushes between them.
:thumbup:

75boyz

Reaction score
The latter.

Part of it is because TB defense is complete garbage making it easy for Moore and a QB in rhythm.

Look at the yards per separation on these throws. Even on the first TD, where he’s clearly making the safety bite left, the WR has inside leverage. Safety had to bite either way. And the guy responsible for Schultz clearly blows his coverage as it looks like he’s playing an out route to a RB in the flat. That allows Schultz to be wide open.

It’s a throw any QB in the NFL can make given that much time.

Yup Khiladi I agree on all points.
And additionally, while Dallas got those 2 monkeys off their back in winning a road playoff game and beating Brady; I'll bet many fans like me had not paid close attention to what that 9 loss weak division winning team had become by year's end.

Great win, BUT I am curious to see if the offense can look anywhere near as effective next week when playing a far superior defense.

But hey, I'll take my crow medium well. Lol

khiladi

Reaction score
And additionally, while Dallas got those 2 monkeys off their back in winning a road playoff game and beating Brady; I'll bet many fans like me had not paid close attention to what that 9 loss weak division winning team had become by year's end.

Great win, BUT I am curious to see if the offense can look anywhere near as effective next week when playing a far superior defense.

The reality is not a single one, outside the one Dak bailed from the pocket did Dak have to go through any later reads. The guy had all day to throw on those intermediate routes.

Bowles basically said that these were breakdowns, but one of their players said they were out-schemed. This team looks like it was planning rebuild anyway as rumors were that Leftwich was going to be fired mid-season, but they waited it out.

TB got no pressure and Dak could step into his throws.

buddieluver

Reaction score

Bucs defense ranked 10th vs the pass