Give Stephon Gilmore credit!

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Gilmore looked like a man amongst boys out there. Really nice playing by him. Whoever said he was average is irony personified.

stiletto

Reaction score
Did what he is paid to do. Doesn't look washed to me. Give him another year IMO....

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
We would be in big trouble if Gilmore had not been signed. Games like this one make that apparent. Thanks goodness he's here with Diggs out.

And he's also probably the only player on our roster that knows how to turn it up come Playoff time? He's quiet, but you can catch his leadership comments sometimes on the clips.

I really liked how in the gameball speech about 2 weeks ago he reminded everyone about the stretch of games coming up, and to not eat the cheese.

CWR

Reaction score
What a flashback game for Stephon Gilmore tonight!

He’s usually a quiet guy but he was chirping in AJ Brown’s ear all night long and had a ton of phenomenal plays.

Gotta give him a ton of credit
That's cause AJ acts like a clown all game.

GILMORE was incredible tonight

lukemartin79

Reaction score

He’s usually a quiet guy but he was chirping in AJ Brown’s ear all night long and had a ton of phenomenal plays.

He sure played his *** off. A turn back the clock game for him- great timing for that.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
Watching the game back and just about started a Gilmore appreciation thread but saw this one. Dude had a GREAT game !

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Never had an issue with Bland and Gilly, no matter how they looked on any single play. The safeties and the playcalling has been the weak link, and the safeties played MUCH better today. And Quinn called a better game.

So then Bland and Gilly played better, when they knew they could count on either safety help, or a relentless pass rush.

It's what I always suspected...safeties and Quinn needed to be better, because the CBs we have can flat-out cover.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Brown is one tough sob but Gilmore ready did an amazing job on him tonight. Huge credit what a game.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Great performance by him tonight. He and Brown have history so not surprising seeing them go at it tonight. He played like it was 2020 again tonight. Love it. Hope he keeps it up.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

He's been getting a lot of love tonight.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gilly had a great game. His tackling is really what made it great. Brown is a big, physical YAC monster and Gilly never let him get away. He still had 94 yards and 9 receptions but he made him earn every one.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
He played great. I honestly hope Dallas can bring him back next season on a friendly deal. Let him ride off into his sunset as a Dallas Cowboy.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Don't know where I saw it, but there was some article or video about Brown calling Gilmore an "old man" early in the game and Gilmore saying it got him angry and torqued up.
Pretty sure I saw it here on the forum.

We can definitely use more angry Gilmore.
Maybe we should start calling him The Hulk.