Glad to be here!

Lane21Train

Reaction score
hey guys, I’m coming over from the “other” forum, hope to have some great discussions with you guys about our Dallas Cowboys! I’m a draft junky so that is probably where you’ll find me most often, but I’ll wander on over to the other forums every so often too. Great site, cant wait to dive in!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Protip, sort the site using the New Posts link, and you can span forums.

Protip 2, if you complain about your threads being moved to other forums where they won't be seen as much, see Protip 1 and know that we have no sympathy for you. You have only yourselves to blame if you don't sort by New Posts.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
hey guys, I’m coming over from the “other” forum, hope to have some great discussions with you guys about our Dallas Cowboys! I’m a draft junky so that is probably where you’ll find me most often, but I’ll wander on over to the other forums every so often too. Great site, cant wait to dive in!

Welcome Lane21. Thanks for checking us out. Hope you like this place.

Donut

Reaction score
Heck am I in? I thought I needed an email or sumpin. Lets party!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Heck am I in? I thought I needed an email or sumpin. Lets party!

You need an email. Don't post until you get it, or I'll get to bench you. I mean, have to bench you.

When you get the email, screen shot it and attach it to a post in this thread and you're good to go.

Donut

Reaction score
You need an email. Don't post until you get it, or I'll get to bench you. I mean, have to bench you.

When you get the email, screen shot it and attach it to a post in this thread and you're good to go.
I don't see anything from CZ bro. Can it be resent? Checked junk folder as well.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Wouldn't be his 1st time for him sitting on the bench.. lol Welcome Don but don't reply right now. Maybe you can Mime it instead.. lol

Donut

Reaction score
Why you guys want to make my life difficult. You know I will fall for anything. I'm totally lost now that DC.com is gone. I would just hit "D" in my browser and away we went. Now it's "C". All good.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't see anything from CZ bro. Can it be resent? Checked junk folder as well.

I just re-sent it. Post it when you get it and you should be good.

Not really. I'm just messing with the noob. My apologies. I should know better.

Donut

Reaction score
All good I deserve it! One time way back in the day when I was working for Goodrich rubber plant they made me (newbie) carry a 90 LB. bale of rubber like a mile to the Lab for sample test. I found out later that you just cut a small corner off the bale to bring over. I eventually got them back though. We stenciled boxes with black ink. I'd Ink their phones up real good and hide off and phone them. Pretty funny watching them walk around the rest of the shift with black ears and mouth. So be careful!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just re-sent it. Post it when you get it and you should be good.

Not really. I'm just messing with the noob. My apologies. I should know better.
No, don't apologize. Later, you will regret that.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why you guys want to make my life difficult. You know I will fall for anything. I'm totally lost now that DC.com is gone. I would just hit "D" in my browser and away we went. Now it's "C". All good.
I am glad you finally made it. Folks were asking about you. Can't tell you what they were asking now that you're here.

If you'd waited any longer, I was coming to look for you and you know what that means. I'd start in the bars and probably not get out of where I live. I'd get drunk and talk some poor guy into signing up here as you.

And speaking of bars, and I was, has ES made it over?