Glad to be here

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well what do you know, there actually is another forum. Even though I wasn't around for too long at the forum that was shut down, I do recognize a lot of names from that forum. Glad to be back, I think.
I recognize yours as well....Welcome home!

Xelda

Reaction score
Well what do you know, there actually is another forum. Even though I wasn't around for too long at the forum that was shut down, I do recognize a lot of names from that forum. Glad to be back, I think.
I remember you too, Flamma. I was Needmorerings and I still do! :starspin::welcome::starspin:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Howdy and :welcome:

Flamma

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Looking good and I'm glad to have some voice from the east coast that I normally do not have here. Like I said, glad to be here.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yowsah, yowsah, yowsah, Flamma Whamma Jamma is in the housa! He be a beasty from the easty.

In his honor, I am putting g's back on the end of my words today. See there, just did it. Normally, I'd go with puttin' which might get confused with puddin'. I like pudding, don't you? I like nanner, chocolate but my favorite I make with that orange flavored breakfast beverage, we all love Puddin' Tang.

Welcome to the house that Reality built but we've forgiven him and are pretty much doing our own thang in the nether zones.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thanks everyone. Looking good and I'm glad to have some voice from the east coast that I normally do not have here. Like I said, glad to be here.
There are a few Jerseyites here. I'm in CT now, but grew up (allegedly) in Jersey.

Dbeastmode21

Reaction score
Hi.good to see There is another forum after they shut the other one down.
Hope we get
some one exited draft tonight.
Go cowboys

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They did? Didn't knew that.no i am already here so gonna start the party at this place,Lets get it on
LMAO, no, I was asking you. I believe I misread your first sentence that they opened another DC,con one after abruptly shutting the old one down.

Doesn't matter if they did, we found a new home here and they treat us better here than they ever did there. They actually care if this one operates properly.

Dbeastmode21

Reaction score
LMAO, no, I was asking you. I believe I misread your first sentence that they opened another DC,con one after abruptly shutting the old one down.

Doesn't matter if they did, we found a new home here and they treat us better here than they ever did there. They actually care if this one operates properly.
So far from what i see It looks better over here.that old forum became a place full of negativity where cowboys fans stopped to be a cowboys fan and all that.get out of here

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So far from what i see It looks better over here.that old forum became a place full of negativity where cowboys fans stopped tot be a cowboys fan and all that.get out of here
Oh, there's plenty of that going on here too. This site is run way better and not as many technical problems like most kept having with DC.com.

Xelda

Reaction score
Yowsah, yowsah, yowsah, Flamma Whamma Jamma is in the housa! He be a beasty from the easty.

In his honor, I am putting g's back on the end of my words today. See there, just did it. Normally, I'd go with puttin' which might get confused with puddin'. I like pudding, don't you? I like nanner, chocolate but my favorite I make with that orange flavored breakfast beverage, we all love Puddin' Tang.

Welcome to the house that Reality built but we've forgiven him and are pretty much doing our own thang in the nether zones.
Don't you mean Pootie Tang, Coach?
Can ya tawlk like a hik
Thayt Ah cayn dew!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Hello Flamma, good to see You made it over.
I had no idea You were from Joysey, for some reason I assumed You were a flaky Dude from Alabama.