Glad we still have Sean Lee on the team

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Looking forward to getting LVE back into the lineup but damn glad we have Lee to fill in. Last night 12 tackles and his ready on the screen to Barkley where Sean blew him up was a big play in the game. Don't get me wrong LVE is still the man but Lee still got some game left to help this team out

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Looking forward to getting LVE back into the lineup but damn glad we have Lee to fill in. Last night 12 tackles and his ready on the screen to Barkley where Sean blew him up was a big play in the game. Don't get me wrong LVE is still the man but Lee still got some game left to help this team out

Love it.

If you can guarantee that Lee is healthy, he's still our best MLB on that given day. I did not believe that after watching him struggle last year but I'm guessing now that he wasn't physically right. His ability to see, diagnose and shoot the gap is 2nd to none.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Sean Lee's instincts and uncanny anticipation certainly held us in good stead, with LVE on the sidelines. He was a major blessing!
Some of those excellent stops he made were reminiscent of his days of yesteryear when he made those plays so routinely.:thumbup:

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Sean lee could have been hall of fame material had he not been constantly injured. Now hes just a snake

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Not too long ago there was a lynch mob on here ready to string him up! General Lee the BEAST!