Glaring Weakness

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Mods please feel free to move this post to the Draft room, just considering its the deadzone of the season, so draft focus is looming.

Just a question to the board in general, and just talking positional groups specifically.

DL
OL
WR
RB

Nobody has to be a draft expert here, and Im not asking for that as much as I am curious what the general opinion is on our most glaring weakness currently.

Please leave the Jerry jokes out of this peeps.

HanD

Reaction score
OL depending on resigning either Tyron or Biadasz or both or neither
Interior DL is hankins coming back again or someone else with a big body?
RB
LB

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
In this order

RB- because offense is the sexiest thing on the field these day
LB-Gosh awful
DT-it would help the linebackers in an amazing manner
C-It's a need but is it a need at the 1st pick, can we trade back/is their a young guy on the roster with position flex

Beaker42

Reaction score
In this order

RB- because offense is the sexiest thing on the field these day
LB-Gosh awful
DT-it would help the linebackers in an amazing manner
C-It's a need but is it a need at the 1st pick, can we trade back/is their a young guy on the roster with position flex
We need to sign either Henry or Jacobs and use the RB pick elsewhere.

J-man

Reaction score
In order I would rank team weaknesses as such:

MLB is the weakest part of the team right now. The cupboard is bare.
RB must be upgraded, we need an every down back.
D line needs to be both restocked and upgraded. Edge setting DE and run stopping DT.
OL needs to be restocked. All 3 positions are in the mix.
CB we need a younger starting caliber outside, keep Bland in slot.
WR tall, good hands and with speed. Help CDL
Safeties are getting old quickly.

MrPhil

Reaction score
If we are really doing to extend Dak to a $60M per year contract (ugh), then I think they need to invest in the positions that directly support him (OL, RB, WR) first. Then, they need to focus on DL and LB.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
MLB is the one screaming, red-flag need we have. We don't have a starter there, assuming LVE retires. And depending on what you do with Clark, we may not even have a backup.

RB gets really dire too if Tony Pollard isn't brought back. If Pollard returns, we should at least be OK. If not, you're starting Rico Dowdle.

1T is a black hole, but we drafted Mazi to play there, so do you give him another chance?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Mods please feel free to move this post to the Draft room, just considering its the deadzone of the season, so draft focus is looming.

Just a question to the board in general, and just talking positional groups specifically.

DL
OL
WR
RB

Nobody has to be a draft expert here, and Im not asking for that as much as I am curious what the general opinion is on our most glaring weakness currently.

DT
LB
C
RB

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

DL
OL
WR
RB

No LB? LOL!

WhizKid

Reaction score
LB
C
DL
RB

Honorable Mention: WR (Mike Evans-esque player would be ideal)

cnuball21

Reaction score
LBr, C and LT are the blinking lights as we don’t rest have a starter at any of those.

Tyron will likely be back so that leaves LB and C. Really hope we knock at least 1 with a quality FA / trade.

Aven8

Reaction score

DL
OL
WR
RB

RB and LB are the top needs. Jerry said it as much in his presser.