GMFB covers OTA

jnday

Reaction score
He outperformed the great Aaron Rodgers when he played him in the playoffs as a rookie:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201701150dal.htm#all_player_offense

That dispels any myths about him playing well against "the good teams" and the "great quarterbacks" in this league.
Didn’t Green Bay win that game 34-31? The link is not working for me. IF that is the game you are using as an example, it kinda proves my point. Dallas lost and Dak’s stats didn’t translate to wins. His stats was just wonderful last year while the losses was piling up. Dallas won more games when he was struggling to pass for 200 yards every week and Zeke was the focal point of the offense. A 13-20 record against winning teams is not great IMO.

Last edited:

jnday

Reaction score
Another ignorant fan who thinks it’s a one man game. Keep embarrassing yourself. It’s good for a laugh.
Ignorant? You are the one that totally ignores the constant failures while you shake your pom-poms. I never said it is a one man game, but the one man that you are referring to has done nothing in games when he was needed the most. Putting up great stats when the game is already out of reach is not worth $40 million a year.

ESisback

Reaction score
DL—Gallimore and Hill SHOULD contribute more. We added Urban, Watkins and Basham in FA. We drafted Odiggy, Big Bo, and Golston. The DL SHOULD be significantly improved, IMO.

LB—we added Parsons and Cox and Neal.

The front 7 will be MUCH better!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn’t Green Bay win that game 34-31? The link is not working for me. IF that is the game you are using as an example, it kinda proves my point. Dallas lost and Dak’s stats didn’t translate to wins. His stats was just wonderful last year while the losses was piling up. Dallas won more games when he was struggling to pass for 200 yards every week and Zeke was the focal point of the offense. A 13-20 record against winning teams is not great IMO.

The only ‘point it proves’ is that it’s about more than one player. Dak outperformed Rodgers and lost - because of the rest of his team.

Reactions: BAT

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
DL—Gallimore and Hill SHOULD contribute more. We added Urban, Watkins and Basham in FA. We drafted Odiggy, Big Bo, and Golston. The DL SHOULD be significantly improved, IMO.

LB—we added Parsons and Cox and Neal.

The front 7 will be MUCH better!
I find it entertaining that people actually argue this logic.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The only ‘point it proves’ is that it’s about more than one player. Dak outperformed Rodgers and lost - because of the rest of his team.

I think it proves that defense is what has held this team back for over a decade now. Meanwhile people have been wanting to blame the QB’s. (Dak and Romo)

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Don't agree about the special teams. They were not great by any means but the coverage was light years better than it had been. Returns marginally better.

CWR

Reaction score
It was about that time frame, might have been a lost bet maybe?

If I remember right he really, really disliked our QB1 so I can imagine him taking a step back lol.