Go Commanders! *Official Game Thread*

cowboys1981

Reaction score
If the Commanders win and we take care of business it'll take the motivation factor out of it for them. They may just sit on the loss to improve draft positioning. It wouldn't surprise me to see them go all in for Mariota.

dupree89

Reaction score
If the Commanders had a coach who was likely coaching his last 2 games for the team, I'd be inclined to think the team may fold up. But with Jay Gruden just getting started in Washington, I think these guys know they are playing for a roster spot. That helps the Skins chances....and ours. ;)

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Go North American Native American People who Invaded the Continent over the Bering Straight Land Bridge!

Rah!

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
If the Commanders win and we take care of business it'll take the motivation factor out of it for them. They may just sit on the loss to improve draft positioning. It wouldn't surprise me to see them go all in for Mariota.

Snyder loves rg3. He's not gonna give up on him

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
I really don't hate the Commanders that much. I mean after all what have they done in my lifetime? (I'm 27 btw) Absolutely nothing! As for the Giants and Eagles, those two have had plenty of success and even eliminating the Cowboys multiple times. Eli has a ring, make it two. Eagles went to several NFC Championships and a Super Bowl, so in reality those are the two teams I truly hate.

So until the Commanders become a winning franchise I have no shame in saying; Go Commanders!

If I were one of their fans, I'd be a lot more concerned with their record the past 25 years, esp on Danny boy's watch than their logo.

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
Just don't think the Eagles are going to lose, although it's entertaining to think of fans jumping out the windows if they did. :D

ghst187

Reaction score
Sadly, I'm convinced Philly wins by about 30 points and will sack RGIII at least 10 times. But stranger things have happened.
The skins will quit all year until they play us.

romothesavior

Reaction score
I hate the Eagles far more than the R-Words. I imagine most fans in my generation feel the same. No hesitation in pulling for them today.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had to dust off my Commanders jersey for this one.

But I fear the Eagles mud stomp them after losing the last two games. Hope I'm wrong. Hail!

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Well, I played Madden a few days ago and got Commanders 47, Eagles 29. :)

In real life, though, I expect an Eagles 35-13 win.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
So glad the Cowboys control their own destiny. I fully expect Washington to roll over and quit at the coin toss.

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
Skins looking at a top 5 pick after a long time,they will lay down for this one.

Seriously, if I were drafted by Washington or Cleveland, I'd demand to be traded. Maybe these teams picked flops, but could some of them made it if they were drafted by a decent organization?

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
Sanchez will find the buttfumble again. Go Commanders!

sanchez211.gif