Go Commanders?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't believe that AP suffered a high ankle sprain on Sunday, and is playing tonight. That guy is NOT human

Desperate attempt thinking it gets him that much closer to breaking Emmitt's rushing record. He still has dreams of it.
Not going to happen.

Proof

Reaction score
Desperate attempt thinking it gets him that much closer to breaking Emmitt's rushing record. He still has dreams of it.
Not going to happen.

Yeah dunno. Never crossed my mind that that was his motivation. Dude just seems to want to play

Fmart322

Reaction score
At this point it would be nice to have the Commanders win a few division and conference games to help us out in the tie breakers if we somehow get our crap together.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Read the thread title.
Blacked out for a second.
Cussed.
Banning thought popped into my head.
Decided it was an overreaction.
Cussed.
Quick-skimmed thread.
Read thread title a second time.
Sighed, rolled eyes, sat back and laughed.

dang. 45 seconds can seem like an eternity sometimes. :laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, going for Vikings.
I can see the reason for the Vikings to lose, as if if came to us vs. them for a WC or seeding. But still a lot of football left and we get them at home.

I say Commanders to lose, as it is division 1st, get them eliminated ASAP. Then they can win some games.
Also my reason for Vikings to win, is to keep pace with GB so they can possibly win that division.
If the playoff tiebreaker comes into play, probably want GB to win the division. That depends on what the Cowboys do against MIN, may not matter.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Vikes would be my 2nd choice to go to the Big Dance so I will not pull for the Commanders, which I think is a waste of energy anyway. Besides that, pulling for the Skins is unnatural. It is a crime against nature and that will open up the Portal of Doom.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
we say this, but i dont think you guys understand, you can find good players in the draft and i think they hit on that WR they got in the third, in fact he might be better than Gallup.

CPanther95

Reaction score
No, going for Vikings.
I can see the reason for the Vikings to lose, as if if came to us vs. them for a WC or seeding. But still a lot of football left and we get them at home.

I say Commanders to lose, as it is division 1st, get them eliminated ASAP. Then they can win some games.
Also my reason for Vikings to win, is to keep pace with GB so they can possibly win that division.

Forget about the Commanders as they relate to winning the Division. The moment you start worrying about looking over your shoulder for the Commanders, any playoff talk regarding the Cowboys is an exercise in futility.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
After 23 seasons and nothing beyond the div round? I expect many are saying what you suggest.

Not about the draft, they’re not... which is what he was referring to.

Dallas has been killing it in the draft for almost a decade now. Among the very best in the league (if not the best).

Washington has just settled on the ingenious idea of simply drafting guys from the University of Alabama and hoping that Saban knows what he’s doing. :rolleyes:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Instead of rooting for Washington, how about we hijack one of those handy dandy space shuttles, liftoff, and nuke their Ashburn Virginia headquarters from orbit?

Dang it people. It's the only way to be sure.