Go Cowboys

Sandman

Reaction score
This has been one of the longest off seasons ever. Nothing matches following the Cowboys. Yes I am a homer! Go boys!

TonyRomo#9

Oh YES!! my Romo jersey is on, and won't come off till the game is over! im racking up some extra luck/mojo for this game, I want Romo to go off for 5+tds and tons of yardage!!

SkinsFan28

Reaction score
Sandman;2934849 said:
This has been one of the longest off seasons ever. Nothing matches following the Cowboys. Yes I am a homer! Go boys!
Absolutely true! Seems like years instead of months! But the season is officially here, so it's time to put on the true hate ;) Otherwise, I hope your guys stay healthy, and the refs don't make stupid calls. May the best team win!

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
14 hours!!!!! Twas the night before week one, and all though the house, every creature was nervous with anticipation, even the mouse. The Bucs are a'waiting, and we are in town, felix is scoring, the season's first touchdown. At the end of the game, the bucs go home mad, the Cowboys are 1-0, and no one is sad!!!!!!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
TheKey;2935055 said:
14 hours!!!!! Twas the night before week one, and all though the house, every creature was nervous with anticipation, even the mouse. The Bucs are a'waiting, and we are in town, felix is scoring, the season's first touchdown. At the end of the game, the bucs go home mad, the Cowboys are 1-0, and no one is sad!!!!!!
:laugh2: :bow:

Reaction score
TheKey;2935055 said:

haha very nice! this dosnt feel like the night before christmas, its about 10 times better
:starspin

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
HurdIsNoTurd;2935121 said:
haha very nice! this dosnt feel like the night before christmas, its about 10 times better
:starspin
But it is the most wonderful time of the year:D