Go get Patrick Queen

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
He’s the only LB left that can play. 24 years old. Just FYI I just saw a tweet that he’s signing here on a 3 year deal details to happen soon. Take that for what it’s worth.
I get it but he isn't that good. He had a career year in his walk year and with Smith next to him. I would have to dig it up but his anyaltics and talking is very poor. Definitely isn't worth the money he is going to get. Al Z was the best bet and he's gone.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
LOL....stop gassing yourself up with hope man. People hear Jerry utter the words "all in" and think that he means that he is going to be signing people left and right. We are going to roll into next season with the same damn weaknesses. Same weakness on defense of watching guys run up the middle and a dainty Mazi Smith getting tossed on his ***.

Cmac

Reaction score
Queen didn't shine until Roquan Smith arrived. Not sure he can be trusted without a leader beside him.
We don't have a leader on D nor should we wait.........give me a LB that can make plays and not be pushed 5-10 yds downfield.

vlad

Reaction score
Guys, I think I'm going to sign whatever paperwork they need to get me in the league. I'll tell Stephen and Jerry I can open the Indian market to them - get ready for a a 160lb coming off back surgery, I bet I can make them comfortable with the contract.

Side note: any NFL player my weight or greater charging at me I'm going to perfect the art of the fetal position tackle. Between Dat and me, we'll get Asia on lock.