Go Seahawks

blueblood70

Reaction score
Everything has to be Dak perfect?

What a joke! You choose to see what you want to see. Go back and watch the Charger game. Dak won that game with piss poor blocking and no running game!
Yeah they these people just don't wanna see it he's done this at least four games this year I mean he's literally carried the offense when it had nothing else.... I guess all this talk about these elite quarterbacks not playing well this year I guess they also need a lot of things to go perfect lol

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
SeaChickens win? Depends on who comes to play for Philthy.

_PkTNFMWRc-wmc9a0JmhvA.webp

Flamma

Reaction score
Heard this morning on The Fan 105.3 that the rain has been upped to 80% and winds up to 31 MPH gusts....hardly making everything "Dak perfect" as required....not very confident at all that we can capitalize on a Philly loss....Allen could throw 50+ yards on his knees into a 31 mph wind....these elements will have zero effect on him. BTW...I've noticed for years that our WR's go into a shell in bad conditions as well....get zero separation.
Maybe the winds won't bother him. I just hope our DBs don't drop the balls he throws right to them, right through the wind.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Heard this morning on The Fan 105.3 that the rain has been upped to 80% and winds up to 31 MPH gusts....hardly making everything "Dak perfect" as required....not very confident at all that we can capitalize on a Philly loss....Allen could throw 50+ yards on his knees into a 31 mph wind....these elements will have zero effect on him. BTW...I've noticed for years that our WR's go into a shell in bad conditions as well....get zero separation.
Not according to the weather Channel (updated 10 min ago). 9 mph winds and rain rate of .03 inches per hour (i.e., light rain).

Weather Channel Buffalo forecast

Rayman70

Reaction score
Oh all the signs are there.
yup and the sports talking heads are trying to minimize it and doing damage control. Phillys own local sports media is telling the truth however. They are saying the team might be in trouble. They are blaming the staff. National media is running cover for Sirianni.

Reactions: CWR