Go Stros!

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Would love to see Clemens shut out the Cards in game 7, then close out the Sox at Fenway Park too...

1-0 after 2 innings

David

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
Would love to see Clemens shut out the Cards in game 7, then close out the Sox at Fenway Park too...

1-0 after 2 innings

David

It will be hard for me to decide... Sox are my second favorite AL team... Stros are my second favorite NL team...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
trickblue said:
It will be hard for me to decide... Sox are my second favorite AL team... Stros are my second favorite NL team...

well in that case you have to pull for the Stros, just to piss off John Kerry

:D

David

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
if the stros had won that game i think the world series would have been crap but i think it will be interesting on who can score more runs

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
and Phil that is what you get for thinking about the world series while you were still playing game 6

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Great season by the Astros even though they came up short...should be a good series between the Sox and Cards...I suspect if this series goes as anticipated there is going to be increasing pressure to raise the mound up some again...

this could be a record setting WS for runs scored...niether team has really good pitching

David

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
Great season by the Astros even though they came up short...should be a good series between the Sox and Cards...I suspect if this series goes as anticipated there is going to be increasing pressure to raise the mound up some again...

this could be a record setting WS for runs scored...niether team has really good pitching

David

Boston has better pitching then the cardinals but i think will be tired from all the extra word along with the starters