Go To Sandwich

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Messages
3,783
Reaction score
6,542
What's your go to sandwich? I'm not talking about French dips, Nashville hot chicken, or muffulettas that take a bunch of ingredients, cooking, and time.

What sandwich do you build after mowing the grass, changing the home air filters, and washing the sheets? The kind you slap together after dropping off the kids, cleaning the garage, and before the Western Kentucky vs New Mexico State game? The kind of sandwich that you've always got the ingredients for, time to make, and requires no more than a toaster or maybe a microwave?

I'll go bologna and cheese on sourdough. I'm a bologna slut and the smell alone makes me want to climb up on top of it and lay down. Thick cut Oscar Meyer with the red ring and every type of animal you can ground up in it please. Add an ultra processed Kraft single and a healthy shot of Heinz yellow mustard. Sourdough is a little extravagant but it's the only bread we always have in our home and an adequate vessel. If it's the time of season where I've got a garden tomato slice...even better. Tuna fish with crushed jalapeno chips runs a close second for me but it's the tube steak for the win.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,040
Messages
14,658,802
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top